“Good.”

Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bathroom
garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Camper747...
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Good.”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in September 2017

I had my trip to Da Nang in September, 2017 and I booked a slot in here for 4 nights. Located in the city centre, very convenient to move to many destinations.
I did not use the breakfast in here. Service is good. The owner is very friendly, her care about my experience.
I remember to give this review because of my plan is visiting Da Nang again. If don't have anything change, I think will choose this hostel again.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Margaret...
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Lovely hostel, nice owner and helpful staff!”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The hostel is located in the city centre, 5 minutes walk to Dragon Bridge. The staff is helpful. when i asked for the suggestion for local food, he was willing to escort me there even when I said I would find my own. The owner is very nice. All facilities are in good condition. Highly recommend!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing