“I will certainly stay at this apartment if I come...”

Review of Luxury Apartment

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
anna-onei...
Athens, Ohio
“I will certainly stay at this apartment if I come back Viet Nam.”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Lovely location and warmly welcome! I'm glad to be the first guest of this apartment. Accommodation was brand new. What I love most is the view of this apartment. From here, I can see almost everything of this beautiful city such as river, ocean, moubtain ... One last thing, I love the infinity pool here!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
trinhthan...
Taipei, Taiwan
“Amazing apartment”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

we stayed 3 days, really enjoyed a lot, convenient place to access everything, new apartment, modern furniture, nice and friendly staff, great hospitality, definitely come back next time!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing