All reviews visit da nang again room was spacious and clean airport pickup rooftop pool fresh fruit lady buddha next morning marble mountain great hotel bicycles tv motorbike vietnam english
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is off the beaten track and ideal for those who do not wish to be overly close to the madding crowd. A very layed back area with a fantastic beach and places to eat.
The Haka is a modern very well appointed hotel, the breakfasts are more than adequate, the room I had suited me very well, and the small rooftop pool and patio area cooled me off nicely as I was able to enjoy the local views of Da Nang.
Above all the friendly engaging helpful staff who were willing to go the extra mile made my stay at the Haka Hotel the best experience yet. It was an absolute pleasure to stay at the Haka Hotel Da Nang.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mrmsew1994
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I like the location of the hotel- 5mins walk to the beach. The breakfast is excellent and the room is clean. The staff of the hotel are really nice and helpful. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ggoodmorningg
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We stay 3 nights at Haka Hotel at the end of May.. and I must say the great reviews online did not fail us. The staffs were great and ever ready to help.. with a smile. The room was spacious and clean... and breakfast was really tasty too, albeit not much selection. Short walk to the beach but I must mention that it is a little challenging for us with a 2 year old kid.. as we have to cross a busy road to get to the other side. We ordered room service and was blown away by the quality of the food and with reasonable pricing too! We ended up having 2 more meals in the hotel! The roof top pool was small but so lovely.. We absolutely enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and was well taken care of throughout our trip. We are already planning our next trip back to Danang with other friends and we all agreed without a doubt that we will still come back to Haka! Great job guys!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This is really a nice hotel, good environment & service, reasonable rate, friendly & pretty staffs especially Lauren, Tyler, Alice, Jasmine & others. The breakfast here is also nice & delicious. Advisable to try this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Our apartment was luxury after 2 weeks travelling Vietnam. Had awesome views of the beach and surrounds. Took only 2 mins to walk to the beach. The staff were incredible - spoke English which we found not many locals did and did everything they could to accommodate our needs. Roof top pool was perfect for that late afternoon dip. This was s fantastic place to stay.

Room Tip: Comfy beds - lots of room - very clean - big bathroom
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends