Wanderlust Coffee & Cocktail Bar
Open today: 12:00 - 01:00
Review Highlights
Very nice

Nice bar with lovely staff. The staffs are very polite and friendly. I had been served some drinks... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
minhthuy_le
Hanoi, Vietnam
via mobile
Friendly bar, delicious drinks.

Super delicious coctails, moctails, soft drinks, a lot of kind of beer, friendly staff (speaks... read more

Reviewed 4 January 2019

from US$58.00
from US$75.00
from US$17.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Been here many times, love the cocktails. They also have very good coffee in the morning as well. Good place and nice people.

Date of experience: March 2018
Wanderlust_Danang, Owner at Wanderlust Coffee & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you so much for the review and tried both bar time and cafe time. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Best cocktail bar in Da Nang by far. Delicious cocktails with awesome glasses/goblets. If you're feeling brave try the Zombie. Also possibly the best cocktail bar in the world for price & staff & let's say I've been to 50+ countries so that's alot of cocktails bars.

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you so much for the reviewe, we are really happy you enjoy wanderlust.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I went for breakfast, and I found a noisy construction on the opposite... not a nice environment for a relaxing coffee, but I decide to try anyway...

I was waiting for a cappuccino that arrived cold around 10 minutes, and a green tea waffle, 20 mins later!

Maybe that place is good in the night time, but definitely, i will never come back for breakfast...

Date of experience: March 2018

We are really sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for the feedbacks. We will try to service faster.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Wanderlust many times for their amazing cocktails but I figured after trying their coffee and waffles it was finally time to leave a review. I knew I was in for a treat because everything done by the wonderful staff at Wanderlust is top notch. I had the mocha and matcha waffle and I can say, both were great. I will be back here many times, both day and night because everything at Wanderlust is so good.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you Kira for the review. We are so happy you enjoy wanderlust.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Great experience. The best cocktails in Da Nang. Super friendly staff, great atmosphere. Can't wait to come back again.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you so much for the review , we also cant wait for your visit again!