“Good quality Indian food in Da Nang”

Mumtaz Indian Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 796 Restaurants in Da Nang
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Dear customers We have been serving great food in this traditional country since 2009 . We had this long run here only because of our dedication,hard work and of-course food quality. We serve pure Indian food (North Indian and South Indian). Our cuisine include vegetarian and non vegetarian. Our non veg dishes exclusively focus on Halal (Chicken, mutton,fish and egg). We have special south Indian food like Masala dosa, plain dosa,poori masala, paratha. Our kitchen specialists are brought from Indian in order to get pure Indian touch. Our food quality and taste will definitely conquer your heart. Welcome..... Additional Note: We'll be open on Tet days .......
Reviewed 10 August 2014

If you are looking for Indian food to this is the place. Food here is authentic. Weather you want to Indian food or just want change, this is the place that go. I ate few times here during my 2 weeks stay at Da Nang. Overall I was impressed with food quality.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I was hesitant to go there because in Vietnam most experiences have been risky, however, this restaurant served food at a high standard. I tried the butter chicken, chicken biryani and some butter naan, it cost 282k ($13, it would have cost $40 In Australia) and surprisingly the quality of the meal was just as good as the local Indian in Australia.

I'm going there again before I leave Vietnam, so excited!

1  Thank Peterp1994
Reviewed 2 August 2014

we enjoy that moment when we were in mumtaz indian restaurant in danang. we came from Hue city, we just came to danang for travel.
we like to find out a new foods thats why we chose there.

foods were very very delicious.
next time when go to danang we will come there again.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I went there with my family. We eat in the Family indian restaurant (danang aslo) but the food there is bad. we dont like the food and the service there.
so, this time we chose another place. My friend advised me to MUMTAZ INDIAN RESTAURANT. we just tought, why not, just one time.
then when we come, tha staff were very very friendly, the service was so good. and specialy, the food, SO SO YUMMY. theys were cook by Indian Chef.
We never ever had a good meal like that before.
So if you have chance to come to Danang, let enjoy that place. Thats good.

we love this place...

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The food was good and tasty. The staff was very friendly. I had a very nice time here. The ambience was very nice.

Udit Attrey