Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
toshboro
middlesbrough

Cheap and pleasant hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Oct 2017
Surprised at some of the previous reviews because I found it more than adequate. Room was very spacious, clean and linen,towels etc. were changed every day. Breakfast was very basic but it was edible. Decent location and about 15min. walk to the beach. Will definitely stay there again when I return to Da Nang.
Date of stay: October 2017
Room Tip: Try to get room at rear. Rooms facing front can be little noisy early in morning
Trip type: Travelled solo
    £32
    £27
2.4 miles from Gold Coast Hotel
View more hotels in Da Nang
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel frontage road is easy to find, quite large paint area. Convenient for transportation and travel with shuttle bus. Suitable for business people, rich people. Because it seems in the professional and professional

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This is a European-style hotel, with many Koreans, asians, and Europeans. It is located in front of the lake spring nests paint paintings near many resorts like Furama. I am here and around there are quite a lot of facilities like spa, massage, eateries. restaurant.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jonnynguyen
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for almost two weeks
While it is a budget hotel I would rate it very good for the price
I was surprised by a couple of the poor reviews that I read now after staying there as that is certainly not what I experienced and maybe it has improved since those reviews
The bed and linen and the room and bathroom where clean and comfortable
Cable tv. Good wifi. small fridge
The rooms have small balcony

The pool looked pretty clean but I did not use it. Some children did on occasions

breakfast was basic but ok

The walking distance to My Ky beach was a little far maybe 4km only as it was quite hot weather for walking.
The location was quiet and there are a few bars within walking distance ("somewhere else" and "Murphy's")
There are a lot of massage parlours in the street and places to eat

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Staff were friendly, courteous and heloful and they even made a special brekky to meet dietary requirements as the buffet breakfast included in room hire wasn't com chay.

For AUD23 a night was very good value as rooms are large, clean, luxurious and comfortable and comes with pool. We got a deluxe room and our kids had a room with 3 single beds.

The only downside is that it isn't located in Da Nang city centre so to get to restaurants, bars and shops you are looking at a 70,000 - 100,000 dong taxi depending on where you want to go.

Of course there are restaurants closer and I think the hotel offers dinner but we really wanted to be in the centre of the food district as Da Nang offers really good cheap food

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jenny R
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Well as a easy going aussie guy i can say that i don't need much to get buy. But when traveling with a young family and the fact it was my wedding anniversary i felt that this place was up to standard. The staff were nice but the language barrier was a bit of a problem and for some reason that they could not explain they wanted to hold onto our passports, which was never going to happen. Breakfast is not a buffet but a number of different combos none of which really looked any good. I dont eat sea food so i can't say what the corn and crab soup taste like but the eggs are ok, beacon is just fat ( no meat) , didn't feel like lattice tomato and cucumber at 8am but the bread was amazing and after swatting the insects away from the orange juice jug I found it not bad. As for the room i feel it's the sort of place i would be embarrassed to bring my family too. The bed was nice but my 4 year old jumped on it once and went through it as the slats are only just holding on, so no love for me that night. Bed sheets and chairs had stains on them , the shower is great for a 4ft midget but hot water ran out after the two kids and daddy had a wash. Sucked in mum haha. Flòor was as clean as an outback dunny and the elevator was literally falling apart. I must stress that I feel the staff made a great attempt to make our anniversary special after the mrs asked to put a gift from the local markets and a card in the room for when we arrived. Booked for 5 nights stayed 1 and moved up the road. Thought 30 bucks a night in a 3rd world country had have got us more but thats my bad. All in all staff nice, hotel not nice

Date of stay: February 2017