“A 5-Star Hotel with Excellent CRM”

Pullman Danang Beach Resort
Ranked #13 of 302 Hotels in Da Nang
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The majority of hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. Some concierge staff even went the extra mile to serve us. This really differentiates the hotel from other 5-star hotels as everyone expects good customer service from a 5-star hotel. But being the best of the best is not an easy task.

The hotel provides free shuttle bus to Hoi An daily. It only takes about half hour drive to Hoi An. The private beach and infinity pool are wonderful. There were even 2 safety guards on site and kept us swimming safely.

The hotel was renovated a few years ago and some buildings were being repainted during our stay. The maintenance is therefore good.

There are a few things which the top management might consider improving. While the wifi service was available in hotel room, the reception was so poor and sometimes I couldn't even access to the Internet even when I stood behind the door. Also, the towels are pretty worn out and it might be time for replacement.

Further, it missed my morning call. If you have a flight to catch, you had better set the alarm on your phone as insurance.

All in all, we enjoy our stay at Pullman Danang. I hope it could keep up with its good work.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karmaexplorer
hoteliergmdanang, Manager at Pullman Danang Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Karmaexplorer,

Thank you for your recent review of our resort,

It is very refreshing to have our guests notice the effort our team make in trying to ensure our guests satisfaction. Thank you! It is an absolutely priority for our Management team to drive our service higher and yes it is not easy to be constantly good. It is through comments such as your about areas for improvement that help us achieve our goals. For example other guest had also commented about the standard of towels and we are pleased to advise that all of the towels have been replaced with brand new super luxurious sets. There is no excuse for missing your wakeup call and for this I apologise.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us

Regards,

Pullman Danang Beach Resort Management

Write a ReviewReviews (1,382)

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I arrive there right after a hurricane. The storm caused some serious damages on some roofs, the swimming pool, the garden etc. All damages was repaired in no time at all and with great consideration of us.
Excellent crisis management by the entire hotel team!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I did really enjoy my staying in Pullman Danang Beach Resort. The staff is lovely, smiling and helpful. There is a free shuttle to Hoi An.
The environnment is just amazing, with great facilities : swimming pool, the spa is just great with really good treatments.
The restaurant is really nice, a great place to taste the vietnamese breakfast ;) !
I really recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I came to stay at Pullman Danang for golf amateur tournament. I was welcomed by Sylvia at Reception who is very sweet and helpful. She spent time introducing me places to go, things to do, local culture, etc. Hotel even opened breakfast very early in the morning just for us before going golf course nearby.We all had good relaxing time after daily golf competition. I extended one more night to stay but still missed the chance to visit Hoi An where was told very nice. I would leave it untill next time visit, hopefully next month

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Had a wonderful 6 nights stay, would definitely return. The staff were very friendly and always said hello with a smile. My room was excellent and my bed was very comfortable. The weather wasn't the best during our stay but that didn't stop us catching the courtesy bus to and from Hoi An for shopping or relaxing around the pool. Breakfast every morning was always tasty with lots of variety and the liquid nitrogen ice cream was absolutely delicious. I recommend the salted caramel with Murray River Pink Salt Flake liquid nitrogen ice cream.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Had to keep going back for more of this liquid nitrogen ice cream. Staff were fantastic! Great view. Food was good- not sensational ,but better than Furama. We were there for typhoon Haiyan but everyone was supportive and jnformative

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank eh1424
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Ok, so when we arrived the hotel was closed due to the Typhoon, they did try and contact us. They evacuated all guests and had per arranged accom for us at a city hotel, Grand Mercure. We spent one night there and then the staff came back to collect us. Our stay at the Pullman was short but very sweet. The room, the staff, the service, the food all amazing. JUST PERFECT,

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple