“Very good- lovely staff and good food”

Red Sky Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 643 Restaurants in Da Nang
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Best Steak House in Town
Poynton, United Kingdom
“Very good- lovely staff and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We have noticed that in most places in da nang the staff are all very good however some don't speak great English ( which is understandable, we don't speak good Vietnamese either) but here the English is really good, our waitress studied English at university and was pleased to practice with us. The food here was good, great steaks from oz and as expected here, great sea food! My wife had the special which was surf and turf and the portion was massive, well presented and well cooked- it consisted of lobster thermadore and rump steak. As far as rumps go this one was decent and as mentioned, well cooked. As I had a funny stomach that day I decided to give the local food a miss and have a pasta dish- I didn't really have high hopes for good pasta over here but was surprised to find that the pasta was fresh- literally just made which was great.
Again, prices here are rock bottom, I would have been happy to pay more- defo worth a try!

1 Thank AlexKent321

• Vietnamese first
Da Nang, Vietnam
“Very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I took my friend to this restaurant last week. We was impressed by the food here. Over expectation for western dishes.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Clover T
Johannesburg
“Best Steak in Vietnam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Hidden gem, this restaurant has the best steak. My father, brother and I shared a 1.3kg steak and it was the best steak I have ever had. Soft and juicy with great flavor. As I come from South Africa I have had many steaks and I mean a lot. I can truly say that was the best I have ever had!

1 Thank Walti99
Geelong
“Staff eager to please”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We booked a table for 8 people for dinner and were well accommodated by the friendly staff.
The restaurant was hot when we arrived even though we were dining inside. We could see two unused air conditioner units on the wall and wondered whether they were not working. Pleasingly they did get turned on by the time our mains arrived.
The staff were very attentive and eager to please.
The menu is limited to just western meals and overall they were good quality and moderately priced.
The drinks are cheap! Particularly the beer. Very close to the Dragon Bridge if your are interested in watching the 9pm show.

Calistoga, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wonderful food & professional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I and my boy friend have holiday in Da Nang, and we were recommend by my friend. we were surprise when we come and eat in Red sky bar & restaurant. Everything was perfect. i ordered greek salad with feta cheese and he order arrabiata for starter, salad was very fresh and tasty, the pasta was good. then we ate black angus beef tenderloin, it was delicious. Final, we chose cheese cake for desert. Moreover, the staffs were friendly and enthusiastic. i regret, we have only 3 days in Da Nang. if we have more time, i'm sure we will try more food in restaurant. After i come back USA, i also recommend for my friends about this restaurant if they travel to Viet Nam.

• Visited June 2014