We stayed at Fusion for three nights and I'd have to say they were the best, most relaxing three nights in Vietnam. The management there is exceptional, the service unmatched by anywhere else in Vietnam. We stayed in a one bedroom Villa and enjoyed the private pool and private outdoor space. From the bellman to receptionists through to management this place was flawless during my stay. I would recommend this place highly. During our stay the GM Gillian provided exceptional service; she provided us with a more than detailed itinerary and recommendations on where to go. They guarantee two spa treatments per day at no additional cost; this was the first time we were exposed to this concept and we were amazed by how effective it was in ensuring a relaxing time. The spa staff were lovely and did not hang around afterwards hinting for a Tip; tipping spa staff was not mandatory but with such low wages it was nice to tip. Included in the booking was breakfast anywhere on the resort, we had breakfast on the beach; if you request the night before they will set up a table for you where ever you desire. The breakfast was the best breakfast I've ever had at any hotel or resort; it was set up to be a three course breakfast, with juices, coffee, tea, sweets and savory. I would definitely come back here when i revisit Vietnam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a stunning beachfront location and a range of elegant private pool villas, plus Fusion’s unique “all-spa inclusive” and “breakfast anywhere, anytime” services, Fusion Maia Da Nang is, we think, the sort of place to lose yourself and find yourself, all at the same time. For unforgettable cultural encounters, we’re also situated within easy reach of three UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Ideal for couples, honeymooners, solo travellers, or families, the art of relaxation is available to all. Blending healthy living with understated luxury, Fusion Maia Da Nang is more than a resort - it’s a way of life. For us, it’s also the cornerstone of the entire Fusion family. With an emphasis on wellness, sensibility, and refreshingly original concepts, our core values can be found in everything we do here. And if you’re not saying “Wow!”, we’re not doing it right. You see, at Fusion Maia Da Nang, we’re not like other resorts. We’re different. For a start, we think that shaking off the distractions of the modern world is one of the most important parts of any vacation. That’s why we’ve developed our unique “all-spa inclusive” concept. Yes, that’s right. For each night stayed at a Fusion Resort, our extensive spa menu and wellness programme including activities such as yoga, meditation and tai chi, are all at your disposal, and at no extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Travelbag, TravelUp, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fusion Maia Da Nang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fusion Maia Hotel Da Nang
- Fusion Maia Da Nang Vietnam