“Nice Location with Good Service”

Trung Duong Da Nang Beach Hotel
Ranked #99 of 385 Da Nang B&B and Inns
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Nice Location with Good Service”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Been in a Business Trip to Da Nang and stay 2 nights in the hotel over the weekend for a short break. Nice location close to the beach, love it very much. Hotel staff is very friendly, it is very helpful to me as I am a lone foreigner here. Will stay here again, if I visit Da Nang again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank YvonneLow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Small is more, I book the room on hotel website and get the best offer from them. the hotel near the beach, hotel amenities and room amenities are well. Staff always smile and ask for help.

I will stay this booking when come back to Da nang

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Andy T
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I like this hotel because of there professional staff and excellent service . However, the hotel amenities also well equipped with very reasonable price . Tips get cheaper deal if you can book direct to hotel website

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank HosenTuananh
Singapore River, Singapore
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Good staff, close to lovely clean beach.
Opposite side of the river in Danang, but only a short taxi ride from the centre of the city
Very good value for money but make sure that you have * ticked* for breakfast, i thought i had, breakfast offered at add price

Room Tip: In a quite rd near the beach, so any room ok. Air conditioning, fridge, tv, + overall comfort of th...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Mikepugh312
Espoo, Finland
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I booked 3 nights, stayed one.
Kind staff at the reception, with poor skills in english. She did not unders2tand me and I did not understand her. Booked a superior twin, not sure what I got. Hard (!) bed with one cover. One set of towels. I was expecting my travelling companion to
join me, but it was impossible to get what we needed.

The room was noisy. Drilling sounds til late and techno version of jingle bells on repeat drove me mad. Also the lift makes noise as it arrives to the floors. So even at it's most quiet moments this was a noisy choise.
No complimentary waters. Complimentary flip flops were used and shower gel packages were half used too.
The receptionist called me in the evening, and if I got it right, they were going to servebreakfast to the room. She asked what I wanted from their menu. I thought she asked
me when I wanted the breakfast, between 7.30 to 9. I said 8.30 but never got any breakfast. So, even if this place is cheap- it is not worth it. After a great cheap rate hotel in Hanoi, this was a massive disapointment.

Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I was planning on staying at Hotel in Da Nang which is close to the beach. So, i could run and go swimming in early morning. Then, I pick this hotel as I did a quick research online about hotels in the area. I found this hotel with a rational price and nice location. When i arrived at Da Nand airport, I got picked up by Hotel's staffs. They are nice and friendly to me the whole time i stayed at the hotel. I had a great experience stay here and enjoy my trip. I would recommend to who are looking for a good hotel service and affordable price should choose this hotel. I would come back here if i have a chance

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Eron H
Reviewed 1 September 2013

If you want to be close walking distance to the beach this is your place. But if you want restaurants and shops this is not your place. Kind of in the middle of nowhere. The room was clean and the wifi was great. Breakfast just ok. kind of repeditive. They make you order the night before which I thought was kind of odd. The staff wasnfriendly but does not speak any English, so if you run in to a problem like we did you are left hanging. We extended our stay through a booking agent, but they were having difficulties and did not send an instant confirmation. This led to the hotel kicking us out of our room because we couldn't prove we paid. We couldn't explain that the email was coming within an hour so we just left because they wanted us gone. Kind of disappointing. Like I said, if you are looking for a place closer to the beach this is good, but otherwise I think you could get more for your money.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple