We booked into the Hyatt for 8 nights as part of our Honeymoon. As we are a young couple, we booked through some OurDeal (online) vouchers which were very affordable. We were picked up from the airport in a beautiful Mercedes with cool towels and water waiting for us, and the driver was very friendly. The resort itself is stunning, as is the beach. Upon check-in, we were told we had been given a free room upgrade for our honeymoon which was lovely. We stayed in a 'residence' which included a king bed, lounge room, and kitchen, and could not have been happier. On our first night our air conditioning started to make high-pitched noises at about 5am. We contacted staff who sent someone to fix it right away. It happened again on our second night, and when we requested to move rooms we found the staff very helpful and accommodating. Our new room was even nicer and had a view of the entire beach. Breakfasts were a real treat; unfortunately at times there was a line up to get a table, but this was most likely because we stayed over the busy Easter period. The waits were no more that 10 mins anyway. The breakfast selection (included for our stay) was enormous and delicious. We also had a few spa vouchers, and the massages were incredible. The resort offers free shuttle buses to the local town of Hoi An, which is a must visit. We spent most days there. The lunch and dinner selection is slightly limited, but we ended up eating in Hoi An most meals anyway. Staff were very friendly. In Vietnam, there is still a slight English language barrier. We were patient as were the staff, and we were able to communicate effectively. The only dislike we had from our stay were some of the arrogant and rude guests who were here at the same time! We would live to come back to visit Hoi An, and stay in the Hyatt Da Nang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa Vietnam/Da Nang