Following three days in busy Saigon, we arrived in Danang, a peaceful, beach side city with a slower pace than Saigon. We checked in a the Hyatt, situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Both the beach and the water were clean. They have an incredible pool "complex" integrated into the resort. We are Hyatt Diamond members so were quite fortunate to be upgraded to a seaside king suite with Regency Lounge privileges A beautify room, with a nicely furnished balcony from which we could watch the sun rise over the sea each morning. Following sunrise we made our way each morning to the well staffed and comfortable Regency Lounge where we were pampered each morning and evening. Those with Regency Club privileges are also able to enjoy a beuatful infinity pool where my wife and I swam laps each morning before breakfast at the Regency Lounge. If you are NOT a Hyatt Diamond member, I would suggest considering paying a bit more to upgrade your room to Regency Club privileged room to make the most of your stay. Except for some air conditioning challenges we initially faced in our room (which were quickly attended to), we thoroughly enjoyed our three night stay at the resort and the Danang area. From the resort we did a long day trip to Hue (about three hour scenic drive) and to nearby Hoian. Great location, great resort, great beach! We will be back and will stay at the Hyatt again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa Vietnam/Da Nang