“Really wonderful experience with really nice guide”
Review of Vietnam Easy Rider

Vietnam Easy Rider
Ranked #16 of 120 Tours in Da Nang
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Go with Vietnam easyrider tours and you will see, taste, smell and experience the REAL Vietnam! Get off the beaten tourist track and experience the real Vietnam first hand. Our motorcycle tours enable you to leave the tourist trail behind and see parts of Vietnam that few other travellers get to see. Riding a motorbike brings you closer to the real Vietnam. The motorbike is the number-one form of transport in Vietnam, and as you high-five local children as you ride through their villages, you'll be happy you decided not to travel by car. Stop where you want, when you want. You don't have to be a motocross champion either. Our tours can be tailored to every level of experience, from non-riders who can ride as pillion passengers to off-road riders who are looking for a real challenge. Motorcycle tours are flexible by nature - you can take one road or another, depending on what the group wants to ride. Our rides run from half a day to a week, and the possibilities are endless.. No boring Karaoke or crowded touristbusses makes you angry, if you decide to ride is with us. Only flying is better than to go with Vietnam easyrider team. Well come to Vietnam Easy rider Tour company, established in 2009 Immerse yourself for a full day tour or multi day tours with Easy Rider Team , you will see, taste, smell and experience the real central of Vietnam we hope to bring to travelers from all over the world an insight into our culture, tradition and beautiful sight-seeings. Each individual can explore their full potential through cross-cultural experiences and extracurricular activities. With us you can enjoy the road less traveled. It is an experience of a life time. One that you will never forget. Your own tailor - made itinerary. We cater for individuals, families and groups You can request our service 24/7 via above email or call us
Tallinn, Estonia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really wonderful experience with really nice guide”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I visited Danang and near the railway station two men offered me an easy rider tour (only true easyrider tour, they said). As their sales approach was really aggressive, price was quite high and their English wasnt good I opted not to buy this tour. But I liked the idea and few days later I found Trung (Vietnam Easyrider Travel) from the internet. I received answer to my e-mail quickly and Trung was really flexible to fulfill my wishes.

Next morning he arrived to my hotel and we started a one day trip to see mountains and the waterfall. We had problems after few kilometers because of flat tire. Solving problems is one of the greatest challenges of creating customer experience and Trung solved it really good – he found me a street cafe nearby, ordered some drinks and asked local people to take care of me (I was alone and had a lot of fun there). After about 30 minutes the tire was fixed and we continued our trip. Mountains were really beautiful with great views and Trung often stopped in best places so I could take pictures. Waterfall was crowded that day (however, water was good for swimming) and we spent more time in the seafood restaurant. Trung spoke very good English and had wide knowledge about lot of things – we talked about people, culture of different areas, economy, infrastructure, military, history, nature, food etc. Just pick your topic and you`ll get a lot of information (note: I did not ask about temples, statues etc because it`s not my cup of tea). It is really hard to decide if I liked more to enjoy the views while riding the motorbike or to talk with Trung to get worthy knowledge about my areas of interest. Combination of these was just perfect.

When we arrived back to Danang we stopped and Trung said that he`ll be back in two minutes. Later I found out that he went to buy Vietnamise best coffee and special cup to prepare it as he noticed that I really enjoy drinking coffee. And this coffee I got as gift from Trung was really good (he showed how to prepare it in a nice cafe).

Easyrider tour with Trung is highly recommended experience and Trung is a really nice guy. He also knows the art of creating customer experience with small things, from professional view it was also interesting for me. Only thing I regret is that I did not had more time.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kroosa

• Korean first
Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Vietnam Easyrider Private Day Tours”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We had a great daytrip to see a few sights just outside Danang. Trung did a fine job - he made sure as a 'medium' ability rider I got a nice but easy cruiser to ride, and my wife got an auto scooter. We travelled at a relaxed pace and never felt uncomfortable in the traffic. Sights were amazing, such as Marble mountains. Enjoyed a simple but tasty lunch and plenty of coffee stops along the way. Trung also put us in touch with a guy who could do us a much better taxi deal to our next hotel. Nice trip!

Careful who you book with. There are a few similar sounding companies running similar tours.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Steve M
Le x, Owner at Vietnam Easy Rider, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Steve

Thank you for your rating about your motorbike tour with us .We are very happy that. See you next year with longer trip . we will plan for you and your girlfriend with Amazing trip ( See the real vietnam) via "Ho Chi Minh Trail",. Thank you again.
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic three day trip”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

This was our first motor bike tour. We were nervous but Trung and his brother looked after us very well, he knew when my son needed a break.

The mother Buddha, scenery, villagers and choice of where to stay and eat was great. We even went out to a karaoke bar which was a fun night!!

We travelled from Hoi An along the Ho Chin Minh trail to the formal North/South border and then back to Hue. It was great, well worth the sore bums!!!

You should book a trip with these guys as you get to understand the history around this part of Vietnam so much better.

1 Thank Karen N
Scotland, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“easyriders, Hoi An Pass”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We are a couple in our mid 60's with no experience of riding pillion. Absolutely no worries with Easyriders, met at arranged tine, very careful and friendly drivers, never felt unsafe for entire trip.

we went from Cha May port, over Hai Van Pass to Danang and onto Hoi An where we had a guided tour and free time. The drivers stop many times for photos etc and the scenery from the pass is beautiful. We were returned to the port via car, all in all a wonderful day and many thanks to our drivers and Trung who organised our trip.

ian and Shiela

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank weecammy_10
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good way to see the area”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Private day tour was a good way to tailor the trip to my preferences. Some amazing scenery. Sorry, temples & pagoda's are not my thing, so I concentrated on scenery. You can of course request temples and pagodas.

Visited February 2014