My wife & I spent 6 days at Furama Resort. We knew our stay would be good from the time we were collected at the airport by the Furama staff & car. A little extra, compared to a taxi or shuttle, but worth it.
Upon arrival at the hotel the check in procedure & welcome was the best I have personally experienced. Effecient, friendly & fast! We never saw the front desk & instead we were seated in a tastefully furnished lobby/entrance hall while being served a refreshing drink.
The Lagoon Superior room was most comfortable, with a lovely layout & simple yet appealing touches/decor. The fruit & sweets in the room upon arrival were also a nice touch. Cushions for the outside furniture, umbrellas & all the other amenities were available. The only negative is that our room did not have a bathtub.
The daily breakfast (included in our stay) was great. The restaurant menus were extensive & something for everyone. The restaurants, lounges, games room, pool area & lagoon area were all extremely welcoming & well furnished with staff that were never overwhelming but always there if you needed them. The beach is a beauty!
My wife used the Spa & just felt that the treatment (facial) she received was just lacking a little bit of the "professional" feel.
I played golf at Montgomerie Links & Danang Golf Club & both were fantastic. Only a 10min drive from the hotel.
To wrap up, I would have to say that it was probably the most pleasant stay I have had in many years & I will definately recommend Furama & when we return to Danang we know we will not need to look around for alternate options for accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This world class resort, Furama Danang, reputable as the culinary resort in Vietnam, overlooking the long stretch of wide white sand on Danang Beach, is a gateway to three World Heritage Sites of Hoi An (20 minutes), My Son (90 minutes) and Hue (2 hours). The 198 rooms and suites plus 50 two to four bedroom pool villas make it the Vietnam's most prestigious resort with honored guests, royalty, presidents, movie stars, and international business leaders. Each room and suite features tasteful decor from polished timber floors to a marble bathroom and guarantees to leave a lasting impression. The resort's culinary experience features a mixture of the authentic and locally inspired Vietnamese, Asian, Italian and other European cuisines plus the best imported steaks. From the casual bars overlooking the Pacific Ocean or by the Lagoon pool in the middle of the tropical garden to the true Italian flare offered at the Don Cipriani's and the Asian touch of Cafe Indochine or the renowned Wagyu, Kobe beef at the beach-front Steak House "The Fan", not to mention the stunning Seafood Market Buffet "cooked to your tastes" and Afternoon Tea Buffet are daily unique in Central Vietnam. Beside the very traditional 16-string instrument performance, guitar soloist and live Filipino music band, there's a Cham Dance Art and Vietnamese Folklore performances being on the resort's beach, free entry to all guests. The award-winning resort offers extensive diving spots just off one of the world's most luxurious beaches as well as many other water sports and spa treatments. For those who like to work out on their holidays, there's a Fitness Centre in our Health Club. Use of swimming pools, games rooms, kid club, sauna and steam bath as well as tai chi classes in the morning is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Travelbag so you can book your Furama Resort Danang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Resort Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Furama Hotel Danang
- Furama Resort Da Nang
- Furama Hotel Da Nang
- Furama Resort Danang Vietnam/Da Nang