I stayed at the luxurious Furama Resort Danang for two nights in the ocean suite room. The room itself is spacious and very clean with a large comfortable bed. The layout of the room works very well with an amazing view of the beach from your bed and of course balcony. Bathroom is large with an open style shower with great water pressure.
The hotel pools are clean and very well maintained and overall the decor of the lobby and hotel itself is beautiful and really makes you feel like you are in Vietnam.
Interestingly the beach and pools are patrolled by lifeguards trained to Australian standards, hence you know you will be in good hands if you are not the strongest swimmer :)
If you are looking for a true Vietnamese experience with great service, variety of delicious dinning options and access to one of the worlds most beautiful beaches; Furama is the only choice in Danang!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This world class resort, Furama Danang, reputable as the culinary resort in Vietnam, overlooking the long stretch of wide white sand on Danang Beach, is a gateway to three World Heritage Sites of Hoi An (20 minutes), My Son (90 minutes) and Hue (2 hours). The 198 rooms and suites plus 50 two to four bedroom pool villas make it the Vietnam's most prestigious resort with honored guests, royalty, presidents, movie stars, and international business leaders. Each room and suite features tasteful decor from polished timber floors to a marble bathroom and guarantees to leave a lasting impression. The resort's culinary experience features a mixture of the authentic and locally inspired Vietnamese, Asian, Italian and other European cuisines plus the best imported steaks. From the casual bars overlooking the Pacific Ocean or by the Lagoon pool in the middle of the tropical garden to the true Italian flare offered at the Don Cipriani's and the Asian touch of Cafe Indochine or the renowned Wagyu, Kobe beef at the beach-front Steak House "The Fan", not to mention the stunning Seafood Market Buffet "cooked to your tastes" and Afternoon Tea Buffet are daily unique in Central Vietnam. Beside the very traditional 16-string instrument performance, guitar soloist and live Filipino music band, there's a Cham Dance Art and Vietnamese Folklore performances being on the resort's beach, free entry to all guests. The award-winning resort offers extensive diving spots just off one of the world's most luxurious beaches as well as many other water sports and spa treatments. For those who like to work out on their holidays, there's a Fitness Centre in our Health Club. Use of swimming pools, games rooms, kid club, sauna and steam bath as well as tai chi classes in the morning is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Furama Resort Danang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Resort Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Furama Hotel Danang
- Furama Resort Da Nang
- Furama Hotel Da Nang
- Furama Resort Danang Vietnam/Da Nang