Free cancellation until 22/07
US$317
Cancelon
US$956
US$787
All reviewsseafoodfrosted glassfamily hotelbudget placelocal street foodtoilet and showergreat hotelair conmodern facilitiesstayed here for one nightwalking distance to the beachcomfortable roommarble mountainother guestswould stay here againenjoyed our stayvietnam
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The hotel it's located pretty close to the T25 beach and to a lot of mini-markets.
The staff are very kind and helpful, being always ready to help you.
Even if we already checked out, we stayed a while in the lobby (tropical rain outside) and they brought us some fruits, tea and water - free of charge.

The rooms are very clean, bathroom as well. WiFi it's very good.

I definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2013

i went there with my mom and stay in danang for 2 nights. it's a small hotel which is run by a family. the room was clean,comfortable bed, and very fast wifi, the breakfast was great. i went there in the low seasons so the price was quiet cheap $15. u can reach the beach by walk around 10mnts . so many restaurants near the hotel.i wanted to go to my son and hoi an but there's no travel agent wants to go there becoz it was low seasons and even if they can they charge too much around $50/person, but then the owner and the daughter was very kind to drove us to go to My Son and Hoi an and of course with much cheaper price!! i will definetely recomend this hotel and will come back to stay again in the future. thumbs up !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I can't say enough about this hotel. It was perfect! My buddy and I stayed at the Nemo for two nights. The hotel is newer, with nice, clean and modern rooms, comfortable beds, great showers, and rock'n fast wifi. You cannot beat the price value here either. It is priced in a budget hotel range, (I think was a whopping $18 bucks) but was so much more. The location seems a bit off the beaten path, but actually it is not. It is on side street off a larger street that runs to the beach. The walk to the beach is an easy 10 min. You are surrounded by local restaurants and the hotel will cook for you too. Seafood is EVERYWHERE....and they butcher it and cook it to order. REALLY fresh. The location turned out to be ideal as it is quiet and in our case we also rented motor bikes and you can get to three major attractions (including Hoi An) off of one main beach road. Motorbike rental is $7 a day and the hotel will set it all up for you.

Ok, the big plus and the reason we would never stay anywhere else in Da Nang but the Nemo is the staff. We were treated more like family then customers. The owner dropped us off at a restaurant one night and brought us to the airport. The front desk staff were always smiling, talkative and eager to help us. Their english was great. We had a great time in Da Nang and we want to thank you so much Nemo Hotel for making it so!

I would have to add that if there are any negative comments about this hotel, I would just would not get it, unless the writer was just a jerk or they had some off-the-wall expectations.

Thank you Nemo Hotel...Ken and Jeff

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I stayed here with my friends for 3 night. In general, Nemo hotel is suitable for just a couple. I said that because here they have visible bathroom which is can see easily from the bed. This is really uncomfortble for who are not a couple. But I have to mentioned about the staff, they are extremely helpful and friendly. I work in a 5 star hotel so I really appreciate their help and hospitality. If I had a chance to come back here, I would consider to stay here again. Thank you Memo hotel :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. Close to Da Nang beach. Rooms were super clean and the staff were great. Towels smelled like a campfire but we made do. Had our laundry done and they were so quick and it came back smelling amazing! This hotel is located in an area where people speak limited English but love seeing you and saying hello. We felt like celebrities! Overall, a lovely clean hotel with very welcoming staff.

• Stayed: August 2013