Eena Hotel
  • Beachfront
US$826
US$787
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I stayed at the Eena hotel in late 2012 for approx. one week. The room was very clean and reasonably priced with breakfast included. The staff are all super friendly and made me feel very welcome during my stay.
I went with Loan to visit his family in Lang Co one day, riding over the Hai Van Pass on a glorious day.
The level of service and friendliness is simply fantastic. They gave me a map and marked points of interest for me to visit around Danang. The staff all speak excellent English, are very helpful, even gave me a lift to the train station the morning I departed.
This hotel is literally a stones throw from My Khe beach and I suggest getting up early, grabbing a coffee and go watch the sun rise from the beach, it's a great photo opportunity.
I can't recommend this hotel enough, definitely one of the best hotels I stayed in, not just in Vietnam but throughout South East Asia.
It's a great place to base yourself with Hoi An quite close, Marble Mountain a short bike ride away and the lady Buddha and Monkey mountain even closer. By the way Monkey mountain is a great viewpoint for sunsets.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Pick3172
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed in Da Nang 2 nights and we were pleased by the friendliness of the staff.
The rooms are good for the price and clean.
The hotel is 100m from the sea and easy to access.
We rented motorbikes with the hotel and drove to the Marbles Mountains and the Lady Buddha.
There are plenty of seafood restaurants nearby within walking distance.
I highly recommend this place for young couples who want to stay 1 or 2 nights and enjoy Da Nang.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a week after originally booking in for a couple of nights. We loved it! All the staff are so lovely, really easy place to stay, they make you feel so welcome & are really helpful. Basic accomodation always super clean and everything functional. Exceptional value for money, yummy breakfasts, and awesome customer service.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We had a very good experience with Eena Hotel. It is good priced ($18 - $27 per night) with quite large rooms and a fan in every room. Breakfast is included. It is very clean and all conditions are as to be expected to the price. The hotel is located 3-5 minutes walk from the fantastic beach. We were positively surprised with the excellent service they offer. The English of the staff is good and the hotel has bikes you can borrow. They even had a bike for our daughter of 5, which she loved. We got some great tips for the city of Danang. Nothing is too much for this staff!! Compliments

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2013

The owner and staff were really kind and helped us with a troublesome taxi driver. The hotel itself is clean and pleasant, it has quite a few floors but has a lift! It is in a location ideal to reach the beach but isn't near the main town. It took us about 45 mins to walk to the main city area (I would recommend a taxi!). The breakfast was also nice. They have a range of rooms at different prices so is suitable for all.

• Stayed: May 2013