Open today: 07:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
2 day 1 night amazing Ho Chi Minh trail 😍

I just recently did the 2day 1 night Ho Chi Minh trail and the hai van pass with Mr Trong . What an... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
370neetam
Amazing daytrip. My unique Vietnam experience

I heard good things about the concept of Easy Riders. I wanted to see more od the surrounding of... read more

Reviewed 4 March 2020

from US$24.62
from US$61.27
from US$27.25
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019

Had a fantastic day doing the easy rider with Mr T. He was punctual on pick up, careful with our luggage (secured and wrapped it perfectly), very informative on the places we visited, funny and all round a lovely guide. The bikes are solid and we felt soo safe doing the Hai Van Pass. Mr T is your man if you need an easy rider.

Date of experience: August 2019
vietnameasyrider, Owner at Easyrider Private Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Dear Ms Tanya Donasl !
Thank you very much for taking the time to review for me, I am appreciate about your kind comments.and delighted to hear that you're my costumer had a chance to experience of Eeasyrider Private Day Trips,I am looking forward to having you back with my tour again soon for another enjoyable trip.
Best regards from Truong van Trong !

Reviewed 13 August 2019 via mobile

My friend and I booked an easy rider tour with Trong after reading wonderful reviews on trip advisor and we were certainly not disappointed!
We were met on time (30 mins early in fact!) at our hostel in Da Nang by Mr T and his colleague on two beautiful bikes. Our bags (which were VERY heavy, and we were worried this would be a problem - needless to say it wasn’t!) we’re carefully wrapped and strapped securely to the bike. We were then helped into our helmets and shown how to get on the bike safely etc, and then had a few pictures on the bikes. Trong explained where we would be headed and offered a chance for us to ask any questions and off we went!
We stopped at fishing villages, to see water buffalo, at the elephant springs, and most importantly the Hai Van Pass which was INCREDIBLE! We had lots of opportunities to stop and take photos, and Trong is a brilliant photographer!
The bikes themselves were very solid, and super comfortable!
We had fantastic weather for most of the trip (very hot so make sure you’re wearing sunscreen and have lots of water!) and then all of a sudden towards the end the heavens opened, and Mr T was quick to ensure our bags were protected with plastic covers, and had protective rain suits for us too!

All in all a FANTASTIC experience...look no further for your easy rider experience! Thank you Mr T! X

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear Ms Lizzie Portsmouth !
Thank you so much for taking time to create an amazing review ,I am so honor to know that you appreciating our services and destinations, and also had memorable time with you.,I am look forward to welcoming you in next trip.
Thank you so much!

Reviewed 12 August 2019

I couldn’t have asked for a better way to tour Da Nang. My guide was so knowledgeable from, he knew the best place for every photo opportunity, and always had a smile on his face. I highly recommend this tour group for your visit to Da Nang!

Dear Ms Theresa !
Thank you so much!

Reviewed 12 August 2019

Trung my tour guide and driver is a great local man who taught me about the history of the area, he speaks english and is extremely helpful and very friendly.

Dear Mr Sam !
Thank you for the great positive reviews and very full, But my name is Trong , I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with me and it will be a pleasure to share your opinion with me. I want to find another way to better serve to my customers, and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back Easyrider Private Day Trips to your next time.

Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

I was cautious about booking an easyrider for many reasons, would it be safe, would it be comfortable?

I’m so pleased I overcame my fears and booked, this is an unforgettable trip, I feel like I’ve seen so much more of the country now.

The ride is on a super comfy motorbike bike and very safe. We stopped at all the best viewing stops and saw so much more than being in a car/jeep. The Hai Van pass from Da Nang is stunning and should be bucketlist. Out of this world views.

Other highlights include marble mountain, a quiet beach restaurant lunch (I had the steamed clams with lemongrass, best meal this year, huge portions), waterfalls, shrimp farms etc. I was blown away.

Then you arrive in Hue in time to check in, have a wash and head out for dinner. Thank you for this experience, I will be recommending to all my friends!!!

Go to Hoian Easyrider web site to find these guys.

1  Thank EmsSyred
vietnameasyrider, Owner at Easyrider Private Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2019

Dear Ms Syred, Emma !
Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share a review from your , I am delighted to know you had a wonderful time and appreciate very much the truly ,I hope you find the time to return to me in the near future.