was here apr 2012... i have read many bad reviews of this hotel...but its was a asbosulety amazing experience..oh boy the breakfast spread was tryly awesome...lots and lots to eat adn a very big restaurant as well...the pool is very nice with a view of the sea. the beach is very clean adn less people making it private. i liked the rooms too very spacious for the money i paid. couldhave expected anything better honestly. they also have a free shuttle to the city center...we used it every day...i still feel the annual da nang fireworks was something i badly missed. as it was our last leg of our journey of Cambodia/Vietnam, i booked this resort for relaxing...and did not go out anywhere.....but honestly a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang managed by Centara is located on 17 hectares of private garden fronting Non Nuoc Beach of the East Sea. A picturesque 15 km drive through Danang City from the airport brings you to Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang. Conveniently located for excursions to the World Heritage Sites in Central Vietnam such as Hoi An Ancient Town (only 18 km), Hue Imperial City (110 km), My Son Holy Land (65 km) and four-season-in-a-day Ba Na Mountain (46 km to the South West of Vietnam). From this September 2011, Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort will offer guest a daily shuttle bus to Hoi An every 2 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Fastbooking and Travelbag so you can book your Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort managed by Centara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Hotel Da Nang
- Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Managed By Centara Vietnam/Da Nang