I stayed at Sandy Beach Resort in June 08 with my spouse and young baby and we were all very happy with the place. We had an ocean bungalow, which was right on the beach. The bungalow was clean and everything worked. The view to the sea is amazing and you can also hear the waves, which added to the relaxing feeling of the place. All bungalows have a little private terrace as well. Hotel grounds are really beautiful and green. Tropical plants and flowers are blooming, birds singing and it is very quiet. Most of the hotel quests were staying at the main building and the bungalows were mostly empty. Beach was pretty empty as well, which we liked. The only negative thing that I would say is the main building: it looks quite awful to be honest. Like someone else already commented, it is like some grim office block from the 50's. BUT, if you choose to stay in the bungalows, it doesn't matter at all. Food at Sandy Beach Resort was ok (expensive though), we preferred the Asian options to the western ones. Breakfast buffet was included in to the price and it was good. So, all in all, I will stay there again, it is a very relaxing, beautiful and quiet resort and also reasonably priced compared to some other resorts at China Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a superb newly-renovated destination where green-blanketed mountains and tropical gardens share the landscape with Non Nuoc Beach and the clear waters of the East Sea. The four-star Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang offers a fabulous choice of facilities for those with a longing for a relaxing hideaway and active guests, including a beautiful spa, a fitness centre, two swimming pools, and kids clubs. The resort is also home to two restaurants and three bars. Our beautiful beach forms a vast playground for activities and water sports such as kayaking. You can also try your hand at tennis or maybe at beach volleyball if you prefer spending your day beachside. If this sounds too intense, Spa Cenvaree is the perfect place to restore one’s balance between mind, soul and body. Spanning across 42 acres of manicured gardens, the resort provides all the privacy couples and families may require, while our rooms, bungalows and villas offer comfortable living space (from 32 to 92 square metres) and large picture windows that let the garden or seaward views become a dominant feature. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the resort. If your idea of a memorable holiday includes endless indolent moments by the beach and underwater discoveries you will love My Khe Beach, just over 10 minutes away by road, the Cham Islands, 50 kilometres away, and the astonishingly beautiful Son Tra Peninsula, 20 minutes from the resort. Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang is just 20 minutes from Danang Airport and connects to Hoi An Ancient Town and Danang city by complimentary daily shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelbag, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Hotel Da Nang
- Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang Vietnam/Da Nang