The restaurant was nice, good food, friendly stuff, great drinks, prices were affordable.
About the location, yes, on the beach. There's only one coffee shop in walking distance, across the street, you have to take a taxi, or rent a bike, nothing in walking distance. Which is not a problem, because you can check the place on the map in advance.
Our rooms were in the big building, we didn't stay in a bungalow. This building looks like a summer camp build in the 80's and left alone till today.
In the rooms there was carpet, but the housekeeping ladies didn't use vacuum cleaner, only sweeping. The carpet was awful, so the air in the room. And the funniest thing, the toilet was in the shower cubicle.
In October the weather is not that nice usually but we were lucky, the sun was shining, we could go to the beach.
Unfortunately we had to witness something sad, after the typhoon people - working for the hotel - collected the waste on the beach and just buried it in the sand, between the sea and the bungalows while we were there. Everything, plastic bottles, flip-flops, bags, packaging, whatever, not only the green waste.
I do not like writing bad reviews but this place was sad and pathetic, a big disappointment, no way 4stars, max 2.
Centara Sandy Beach will be the last place in Da nang I'd stay in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a superb newly-renovated destination where green-blanketed mountains and tropical gardens share the landscape with Non Nuoc Beach and the clear waters of the East Sea. The four-star Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang offers a fabulous choice of facilities for those with a longing for a relaxing hideaway and active guests, including a beautiful spa, a fitness centre, two swimming pools, and kids clubs. The resort is also home to two restaurants and three bars. Our beautiful beach forms a vast playground for activities and water sports such as kayaking. You can also try your hand at tennis or maybe at beach volleyball if you prefer spending your day beachside. If this sounds too intense, Spa Cenvaree is the perfect place to restore one’s balance between mind, soul and body. Spanning across 42 acres of manicured gardens, the resort provides all the privacy couples and families may require, while our rooms, bungalows and villas offer comfortable living space (from 32 to 92 square metres) and large picture windows that let the garden or seaward views become a dominant feature. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the resort. If your idea of a memorable holiday includes endless indolent moments by the beach and underwater discoveries you will love My Khe Beach, just over 10 minutes away by road, the Cham Islands, 50 kilometres away, and the astonishingly beautiful Son Tra Peninsula, 20 minutes from the resort. Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang is just 20 minutes from Danang Airport and connects to Hoi An Ancient Town and Danang city by complimentary daily shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Hotel Da Nang
- Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang Vietnam/Da Nang