My husband and I stayed at the Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort in Da Nang in July 2014 for our honeymoon. Of the other hotels on the strip, it's certainly not the most luxurious but we had our own Bungalow right on the beach which was beautiful! The beach by this resort is stunning! Water is crystal clear and clean. The sand is pillowy soft and the best part is that it was not busy at alll! There was always an available beach chair and umbrella to lounge under. The staff at the hotel were AMAZING! We probably asked them a million quetions, and with no hesitation they were always willing to help!
Food on the resort was pretty decent - we only had dinner there a couple of times as we much preferred to be venture out and try different things.
In terms of location and proximity to other things - its not the best. Its about a 15-20 minute cab ride to either Hoi An or Da Nang. You can't really step off the resort and go somewhere as there's literally nothing around you! There are a few local restaurants about a 10-15 min walk from the resort, but its all seafood and VERY local - could be risky as you dont know how things were prepared of if the water is safe to drink.
Overall, no a bad hotel if you are looking for some rest, relaxation and a stunning beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a superb newly-renovated destination where green-blanketed mountains and tropical gardens share the landscape with Non Nuoc Beach and the clear waters of the East Sea. The four-star Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang offers a fabulous choice of facilities for those with a longing for a relaxing hideaway and active guests, including a beautiful spa, a fitness centre, two swimming pools, and kids clubs. The resort is also home to two restaurants and three bars. Our beautiful beach forms a vast playground for activities and water sports such as kayaking. You can also try your hand at tennis or maybe at beach volleyball if you prefer spending your day beachside. If this sounds too intense, Spa Cenvaree is the perfect place to restore one’s balance between mind, soul and body. Spanning across 42 acres of manicured gardens, the resort provides all the privacy couples and families may require, while our rooms, bungalows and villas offer comfortable living space (from 32 to 92 square metres) and large picture windows that let the garden or seaward views become a dominant feature. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the resort. If your idea of a memorable holiday includes endless indolent moments by the beach and underwater discoveries you will love My Khe Beach, just over 10 minutes away by road, the Cham Islands, 50 kilometres away, and the astonishingly beautiful Son Tra Peninsula, 20 minutes from the resort. Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang is just 20 minutes from Danang Airport and connects to Hoi An Ancient Town and Danang city by complimentary daily shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Hotel Da Nang
- Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang Vietnam/Da Nang