“Brilliant design, excellent services”
Review of Gopatel Hotel

Gopatel Hotel
Ranked #47 of 269 Hotels in Da Nang
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Brilliant design, excellent services”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I booked my stay at Gopatel - Golden Palace Hotel - via Agoda. It was a pleasant surprise since it's a new hotel but very clean, equipped with top of the line products. Staffs are super friendly, providing good services and costumer care in details. It's located in the heart of Danang city, so easy to access to many interesting places in this dynamic city (all walking distance to: Han river, Cham museum, Han market ...). I'm in love with the hotel because it has a very elegant European design style. It's all-in one at the hotel for my vacation needs as such: spa (for my wife), bar & karaoke (for my group).... We sat at the Black sea bar, on the 18th floor, next to the swimming pool having a beer, gathering and overlooking the spectacular city view at night. I would recommend this hotel. Thank you very much for such a wonderful experience.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank 300ThuyT
Gopatel, Online sales and marketing manager at Gopatel Hotel, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear 300ThuyT
Thank you for taking the time to write to a comment on TripAdvisor and give your feedback regarding your experience with us at GOPATEL hotel.
We are happy to know that you have chosen our hotel to be your favorite.
We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in GOPATEL hotel. Thank you so much for stopping by and stayed with us! We would love to welcome you back again with your family in the near future, to experience a truly warm welcome from us.
Best Regards
Nguyen Thi Ha Chan
Online sales and marketing manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Spending 2 nights at gopatel hotel was a good choice for me. It's very good location where I can go to visit my friends and family and enjoy city view from my room. The receptionists was very friendly and helpful to show me on some instructions which I need. One more thing is the food and the bar were amazing, I enjoyed their deserts so much. I will definitely come back here to stay on next times and high point of recommend to my friend and families.

Room Tip: Room has balcony :)
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank ViClarke
Dear Ms ViClarke
Thank you so much for your review!
We always strive to exceed guest’s expectations and I am delighted to read that we have been successful in doing so. We have shared your feedback with all the department, and they were very pleased to have served you.
Thank you once again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back on your upcoming visit.

Best Regards,
Nguyen Thi Ha Chan
Online sales and marketing manager
Travellers also viewed these Da Nang hotels
#9 of 269 in Da Nang
Brilliant Hotel
Brilliant Hotel
#13 of 269 in Da Nang

Been to Gopatel Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Gopatel Hotel

Property: Gopatel Hotel
Address: 202 Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam
Region: Vietnam > Quang Nam Province > Da Nang
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#32 Spa Hotel in Da Nang
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Gopatel Hotel 3.5*
Gopatel & Spa brings distinct European style, creating a dreamlike and gorgeous colour in the heart of the romantic city in Da Nang. GOPATEL is reappeared through the typical pattern as Jasna Gora monastery, Brest fortress, the ancient Roman city. GOPATEL "Europe beauty in Asia." ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gopatel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Gopatel Hotel Vietnam/Da Nang