Gopatel Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Orient Hotel(Da Nang)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsthe dragonmassage vouchersroom towelspool was coldfree minute massagebathroom floorhan riverstaff namednice view of the citydanang citythe hotel staffupon checkstayed at this hotel for nightstop floorminutes from the airportfront officeshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I booked through Agoda for a room with Han river view. But I was given a room with no view at all.

I requested to change room. I waited for 30 mins and they brought me to another room, which was not Han River view also. I didn't want to pursue the matter further so I put the case to rest.

The management should train their staff in handling hiccups like that in the future, not just telling no room or wrong terms with Agoda but offer solution.

Other than that, staying was comfortable. Quite a distant from Han River though.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Gopatel, Online sales and marketing manager at Gopatel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Pcartin,
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your review on our property. I am very sorry and disappointed that you have experienced some of the shortcomings with the service at our hotel during your recent stay. As our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, we want you to know that the feedback we receive are taken seriously. We have taken note of your comments and have shared these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvement needed. Our management team also have personally approached each department mentioned and asked for a specific training program to fix all the mentioned hiccups and improve the consistency of our service.Please email me personally if you have encountered any otherwise experience as I would love to hear from guests and improve our service in every possible way.

We really hope that this will not hold you from coming back. Let me know when you plan to visit Danang again, we will try our best to arrange a wonderful stay for you and would be more than happy to assist with the necessary arrangements.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies and we hope that we would have a chance to welcome you back to our Hotel with the best experience.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The hotel has very nice accommodation, all the staff are very kind and will suit your every need. Its very luxurious, the kids enjoyed the stay and had fun. It is built in a convenient area, at night it was stunning seeing the city lights. The hotel has a very diverse sense of culture, its glorious to see everyone enjoying their meal. Its was a fabulous stay that we will never forget.

Vincent Nguyen

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Vincent N
Gopatel, Online sales and marketing manager at Gopatel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Vincent N

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of our Hotel. It is very happy to know that the service levels of our staff managed to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed our property, the hotel central location, the amazing views and the extensive variety of our breakfast offering. We have shared all of your great comments with our management team and staffs.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Gopatel Hotel. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb services for which our hotel becomes lovely hotel in the guests’ hearts.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We have an unforgettable holiday in Danang. Gopatel is one of best hotels here. The City view has been seen from any window of the Hotel is amazing. The service here is excellent with very nice foot. It is clean from inside to outside of Gopatel. Next time coming to Danang, we will still try to reserve the place in Gopatel to stay. We would recommend our relatives and friends to stay in Gopatel.

William Smith

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank William S

Dear William S,

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review! It was our pleasure to acknowledge that you had a memorable experience with us: the room, amenities, wonderful views and the excellent services.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Just 2 kilometers from the DAD and the beach, right at the center of Da Nang. Nice facilities and hotel's staffs are friendly. About 40$/night for a single room(free breakfast included) with full of enjoyments. Really a lovely place to stay in when you visit Da Nang

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank DaydreameR2410

Dear Mr Đức C,

On behalf of the big family of GOPATEL hotel, we would like to thank you for your great feedback! It makes us very proud and motivates us to continue providing superior quality and personalized hospitality to our guests.

Thank you once again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back to the place where myth meets luxury. Please do look out on our website for some exciting offers particularly during this time of the year. Wish you the very best.

Bests Regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Gopatel customer care goes just that little bit further, they provided a free car to pick me up and drop me back to the airport when I check out the airport and when I checked out. Staff attentiveness is very good I needed a little advice/information on a business deal I was doing speaking to the waiter trying to get area background information he introduced me to their business manager who was very helpful. In conclusion it is a very good hotel with little extras like pressing your shirt no charge. I will be coming back to Danang on business and will definitely be staying at this hotel. This is a step back in time where the customer comes first best regards Bill Williamson

Room Tip: I honestly could not find a fault with this hotel
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill W

Dear Bill W,

On behalf of GOPATEL hotel, we would like to thank you so much for your taking time to sharing your experience with us!

We are pleased to hear that our location, the view and the design suited your travel well. We have taken note of your valuable comments and shared these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.

Thank you once again for choosing us as your preferred destination. And we are looking forward to welcoming you back in coming time and we trust that you will have a memorable experience with our improvement in all services.

Please kindly do look out on our website for some exciting offers particularly during this time of the year.

Thanks & best regards,
Nguyen Thi Ha Chan
Online sales and marketing manager.