“Excellent customer service - Ha My thank you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Castle 2 Hotel

Sea Castle 2 Hotel
Ranked #58 of 243 Hotels in Da Nang
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent customer service - Ha My thank you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

SunDC is an awesome hotel with super-friendly staff! The hotel is relatively new, and many of the staff members are recent university graduates or current students. I was impressed both by their progressive and cheerful personalities and fluency with English.
The cost of the room was very reasonable; though I would have appreciated if the room size was much larger than what I had. Elsewhere in Vietnam, I have stayed in hotels with same daily rate, but much larger room size. However, the amenities and customer service of its staff, especially Ms. Ha My (alias Anna), more than compensates to earn an excellent review from me.
I also used the gym in the hotel; which to my dismay is almost empty, with only bare minimum equipment. I hope the hotel's senior management plans to invest in upgrading the gym. Also, please do make efforts to keep your food hot in the breakfast buffet; it was lukewarm at best! Besides these qualms, SunDC is an excellent place to stay, with its close proximity to the beach, and countless restaurants.

Room Tip: Higher the floor, better the view of the ocean.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank August1L
SunDCHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Castle 2 Hotel, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear Sir,
Thank you so much for selecting SUNDC Hotel as your address of choice for your vacation in Vietnam.
We are so glad to read your great comment about our amenities, staff team and customer service.
Additionally we would like also thank you and recorded your constructive comments here on Tripadvisor. we highly appreciated and will do our utmost to improve services better.
Additionally we recorded your comments and will unremitting efforts to better improve quality of services.
Once again, thank you very much for giving us a review and we are so glad to welcome you back in the nearest future.
Best regasds,
Guests Ralation Dept.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Vietnamese first
Ha Noi, Ha Noi, Vietnam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

The good: Staffs were nice and helpful. Great location with a magnificent sea view, one you can enjoy sunset. Room were fully equipped.

The bad: Breakfast choice were poor considering the price. Bed was not clean.

Room Tip: A high floor room with sea view so you can enjoy sunset on the sea
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank TruongComga
SunDCHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Castle 2 Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear TruongCompa,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at SUNDC Hotel on TripAdvisor. It’s my pleasure to read your great comment about our hotel facilities and staff.
Besides, we also acknowledge your comments to us about breakfast, rooms and we recognize them as one of those problems need to be improve in order to have better services.
Thank you very much and hope to be able to welcome you come back soon.
Best regards!
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Really nice hotel. Best staff we have had anywhere! Hi to the front desk:). Great value for your money. Surrounded by local markets that aren't touristy at all. Would definitely recommend it for a relaxed stay in da nang.

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank Mmitson
SunDCHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Castle 2 Hotel, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Mmitson,
My Team joins me in thanking you for staying the SUNDC Hotel for your recent holiday in Danang City. I would like also thank you very much for your kind comments here on TripAdvisor. It is my pleasure to hear that your overall stay with us was satisfactory and trust that you have enjoyed the comforts of the Hotel.
We do hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.
With best regards,
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a lovely new hotel situated within walking distance to some very nice beaches and restaurants. The staff are friendly, helpful and speak fluent English. Special mentions to a lady named Steppe, who went our of her way to make sure I was well looked after during my stay. The top floor restaurant has a comfortable feel and the portions are large for the price. The rooms are well priced and it's definitely worth upgrading to a sea view room. The bathroom is well facilitated and the beds comfortable.
Not far from town and marble mountain, definitely a place to stay if you've got a few nights in Da Nang!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank Tim L
SunDCHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Castle 2 Hotel, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Tim L,
My Team joins me in thanking you very much for staying at SUNDC Hotel. I am more than happy to read your lovely comments here on Tripadvisor. It is my pleasure to hear that your overall stay with us was satisfactory and trust that you have enjoyed the comforts of the Hotel.
Your feedback is very important and a motivation for us to strive more to give our customers the best services. We do hope you can visit SUNDC Hotel again in the not so distant future.
Best regards!
phnom penh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Amazing value, nicely equipped ocean view room, nice linens, terrific steam punk western shower, even a decent Vietnamese breakfast buffet. Though not close to town center there are great restaurants close by and you're one block from the beach. Staff has very limited English but they did make the effort. Happy to visit again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank xuan99
Thao T, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Sea Castle 2 Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Xuan Phnom Penh,
My Team joins me in thanking you very much for staying the SUNDC Hotel for your recent holiday in Danang City. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and so pleased that you took time to share this with Tripadvisor’s readers.
We receptive and appreciate your comments. We will always try our best to provide the best service to customers. We do hope to be able to welcome you back again soon and please feel free to email personally, so we shall ensure your booking is all in good order.
With best regards,
Guests Relation Dept
Port de Pollenca, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel on line with agoda and it was very reasonably priced on arrival we were greeted by lovely enthusiastic staff ! We were shown to our room on the 9th floor with sea view it was immaculate !
Later on the day one of the staff showed us all the facilities only then did we realise it had been opened the week before ! I definitely recommend it's very close to the beach and the city is just across the dragon bridge maybe 10 minute walk , there a many local places to eat close by also and a lovely Indian restaurant on the street parallel called family restaurant no.1 on trip advisor !

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple