Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Ways to Experience Xuan Tu Tours
1,299 results
All reviews private tour day tour my son great tour marble mountain imperial city local food central vietnam cruise ship vietnamese history vietnamese coffee local market lady buddha his knowledge the dragon guide company
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

All I can say is that Lam(Ba Na Hills) and My(Danang) are the best tour guides I have had. So cheerful and knowledgeable.
Most importantly, they have personalities that make you feel very easy talking to them. Just after one day and we felt like very close friends.
I will give 10 STARS⭐

3  Thank 869douglasl
Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

We booked 2 days tour with Xuantu. Banahill and Danang( Marble Mountain and Monkey Mountain).
Beautiful scenery!!
Our tour guides( Lam and My) spoke English well. They were attentive and have good knowledge of the tour locations. We had so much fun!! Thank You!!

2  Thank Jude Theddeus P
Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

This is our first trip to Hoi An. We had an amazing all day private tour with our tour guide Xinh. Xinh was friendly, attentive and above all made the trip very enjoyable and memorable. The entire day we felt like we were walking the city with a friend, rather than a tour guide. We highly recommend Xinh and Xuan Tu Tours.

2  Thank Jantima I
Reviewed 27 May 2019

We had a funtastic time in Dalat, Nga Trang, Mui Ne and HCM city. Our tour consultant was very knowledgeable, accommodating to our requests, went to extra mile, eg brought a friend who had fallen ill to the hospital and purchased medicine from the pharmacy for her. He took good care of everyone’s needs, eg making sure the walking route taken to the places of interest are within everyone’s ability. I would strongly recommend Xuan Tu Tours to friends and relatives who are visiting Vietnam!

1  Thank Alicephyeo
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

We can’t recommend our tour guide (My Do) and Xuan Tu tours enough. They were really quick to respond and we were able to easily book two tours the day we got to Vietnam plus chatting over WhatsApp is way easier than email. Our tour guide was the best, My managed to keep our three young kids (3,5,7)happy and engaged, despite the hot and humid weather, and they all instantly bonded with her. My was also able to keep the picky Hong Kong foodies happy, and we had the best food in Hoi An and Da Nang, much much better than the food we found earlier at much cheaper prices. Her patience and happy demeanor made the tour all the better, and she was happy to share her knowledge of the area along the way. We can’t say enough about how great My was. Highly recommend for anyone who wants a great tour with great food.

3  Thank Boukallm