Lowest prices for your stay
£38
£27
Fully refundable before Mon, 11 Mar
Easy and fast booking
3,094 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

The first impression at this hotel to make me felt welcome like home with kind service greeting by Ms Tam ambassador touch my feeling as her professional took care of my stay. She make a plan for me to moving around danang as a travel planner convenient my trip.

There is also acoustic music at the lobby to make me relaxing before go out for dinnner. A bit far away from the beach but still acceptable with the hotel located for whom is the person would love to walking .

Fantasic breakfast with fully buffet in the morning as Hot Food and fresh handmade . But not many choice for lunch and dinner as my wishing to be improve on this part. Overall everything is perfect as my opinion with local staffs .

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Tuấn N
Tuan Anh H, General Manager at Royal Lotus Hotel Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Dear JuneJune90,

It is great pleasure to have your comment on Royal Lotus Hotel Danang.
Thank you for complementing and recognizing Ms. Tram - our ambassador. I'm fortunate to have her as my colleague here at Royal Lotus Hotel Danang who commit to quality of service all the time.
We look forward to welcoming you here again shortly and we would make your future stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Even though being considered as a 4 stars hotel, I would say that the hotel was more than its standard. The service of this hotel was very great as the employees were always there to help me with the best attitude. The food of the hotel was beyond my expectation, and I was most impressed by the "banh cuon" that was served during the breakfast time. However, among all of the good thing about this hotel, its location is what I love the best. It took around only 7' to walk to the beach, not to mention, there are many restaurants around it also. The hotel is a little far from the center of the city, but that makes the place much more quiet at night, perfect for a good deep sleep.
I highly recommend this hotel. With a price like that for an awesome hotel like this, it is totally worth it.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LNKHN
Tuan Anh H, General Manager at Royal Lotus Hotel Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear LNKHN,

We are glad to read your review about great food, good service and amazing view what you experienced while stayed at our hotel.
Sincere thanks for mentioning Lotus Wine and Dine Restaurant what we aim to make it to be one of the best in town.
We look forward to welcoming you here again soon and making your stay more memorable.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Travelling asia is fun. Vietnam is one of my favourite destination. My 1st time to go to Danang and stayed in Royal Lotus Hotel. One of my unforgettable trip. Staffs are nice and friendly. Food excellent. Room is very comfortable and relaxing with soothing music with the in house band from philippines. I will surely go back again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Khai Khai A
Tuan Anh H, General Manager at Royal Lotus Hotel Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Dear Khai Khai A,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Royal Lotus Hotel Danang.
It is fabulous to read your review and glad to know you had an unforgettable stay with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I stayed in Royal Lotus Hotel Danang 1 night. That's great time to enjoy and experience the modern facilities and good service there. The pool is very clean with particular bar. The breakfast buffet is very good presentation and delicious with the plenty of selection. In addition, Sky bar on 16th floor is so impressive with nice view and decoration. The bakery course is the most favorite point in the hotel. I was so happy with attitude of the staff. It only takes 5 minutes to go to the beach from hotel lobby.
Let come and enjoy your precious time with your family here

Room tip: Nice sky bar
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chinh n
Tuan Anh H, General Manager at Royal Lotus Hotel Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear chinh n,

Thanks for taking the time to post a positive Trip Advisor review.
We also value your feedback on some of our outlets such as breakfast at Lotus Wine & Dine Restaurant, Sky Bar on 16th floor, Bakery shop...as well as your satisfaction about our service and property.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We have had an enjoyable time here. The hotel is new and clean,foods was great, we really love the pool and the cozy roof top bar,special thanks to wonderful and well trained staffs who made our stay more memorable. Definitely come back and would highly recommend this hotel to our friends.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 182thienn
Tuan Anh H, General Manager at Royal Lotus Hotel Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Dear Thien N,

Sincere thanks for great review what is much appreciated.
It is really a compliment for all of us here at Royal Lotus Hotel Danang.