All reviews beach front swimming pool buffet breakfast great hotel mui ne bon bien loungers upgrading reception balcony facilities resort sea
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We got an impression upon check-in and by appearance, the room looks good, but when you use the room and service, the problem arises.
No body to help you with luggage, even if you stay on the 2nd floor. Imagine if you are about 50 or 60, you have to carry an heavy a suitcase/luggage.
The phone in the room is not working and can not be fixed. One maintenance guy came and checked it and took it away. No results was advised. I placed my soiled clothes in the nice netted red laundry bag, but it is not collected on the next day and there is no laundry list in the room. When the room maid made the room, they still left the two decorative pillows lying on the floors. (They should be placed on bed) I informed the receptionis about the room making standard, the room maid brings two other pillows for me to use because I can not use the ones lying on the floors. The room maid lady came but was rude, stared at me, no apology given, not collecting the dirty pillows...., she told me "why not to advise them to collect laundry". I might think that there is no phone in the room, no laundry list, how can I let them know? (When they cleaned the room, I spent my time traveling aroung Mui Ne in the morning) Furthermore, what is the red netted laundry placed in the room for? I might be stupid to think that I place my soiled clothes in the laundry bag and the room maid have to collect it for service when they clean the room????!!!!

When you use the wardrobe, there is some wood termites in it, it looks quite old. Some of the drawers are not working.
Buffet breakfast is terrible, we must eat something to get the energy for our daily trip and journey in Mui Ne. It serves only from 7 am to 9am. If you go to restaurant late, nothing to eat because there is no refill. The bread oven/toaster dates back 1950s.
Paint and ceiling has been peeled off....
Not value for money and I never return!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Kept our passports in the front office – OK with us. As no in-room safe any valuables can be secured at the front desk.
Breakfast had a large selection but no cereals.
Interesting for us (as professional translators) that some eating options given in Russian were quite incorrect (eg, pancakes should be translated as bleni, but other terms were given on the menu). Good to have a hand basin at the door to wash hands on entry. Was I the only person using it?
I have no qualms about asking other guests NOT TO SMOKE in the restaurant.
Mostly Russian and Viet stay at this hotel and many others places in town. Not a problem, unless you can't smile. Fridays nights are always crowded with those escaping from Saigon.
Very quiet rooms so just great for a rest. But not so calm during the afternoon siesta, so maybe get a room further away, or nana nap on a lounger down at the beach front.
Gardens are all very well kept. There are many small piglets on the loose all around the lawns. No sign of any mess and they are all so quiet!
Very little rubbish is left on the beach front - that's a big plus.
Sea swell is currently at about one metre and can give some rolling waves. Not that deep close to shore. Saw some lifesaving equipment up some trees in a courtyard. This should be on a flagged stand close to the water.
Dozens of local restaurants and food stalls down the road. Same with massage and gift shops.
Easy to catch a number one public bus up to Mui Ne city to do big market and very interesting Catholic Cathedral. Bus costs 9k, ninety cents.
Would be good to have some towel rails in the bathroom and a door mat

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Beautifully kept gardens, older Vietnamese style rooms which are roomy and clean. Nice staff. Great beach and pool. Close to restaurants and affordable. Possibly the best breakfast weve had thats been inclusive
Downside lots of Russians ......Cant help that I guess but they re not friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank budgettravellerQld
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We stayed in the family suite. (on some websites) it is advertised as a 60m2 room with a sofa bed. Including the balcony it's 40m2 at best and there is no sofa bed - not as advertised. The resort is in a brilliant location and backs on to the best strip of beach in Mui Ne. The grounds are nice gardens and well maintained, but this cannot be said for the resort as a whole: the rooms are a little tired and the swimming pool wall is covered in algae which stains if you rub up against it. Food is another negative and besides the complimentary breakfast you would be hard pushed to find anyone that dines or lunches there for good reason - though not bad the food is very mediocre and there are many better options around. To balance the above comments we would consider staying there again and I recommend it to more money sensitive travellers, as even the suite rooms are cheap compared to neighbouring resorts (if it was as advertised I would probably revise this to 4 stars). That said be aware of the compromises you are making.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Diverzippy
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights here and very glad we did, we checked out a few other hotels in the area but very pleased with our choice. Booking.com was slightly cheaper than the hotel itself and we got a great price of £33 per night including breakfast, breakfast was reasonable, the room fantastic for what we needed, highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple