“a gem in Mui Ne”

Nina Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“a gem in Mui Ne”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I had an hour-long facial at Nina Spa. To my pleasant surprise, it included massages that helped me relax thoroughly while having my san-tanned skin rejuvenated. The therapist was very professional and spoke good English.

Another attraction of Nina Spa is the building. Inside it's nicely decorated and inviting. They let us stay for quite a while after the treatment, with tea and fruit. Best experience in (rather tacky) Mui Ne. I could not believe how reasonable the price was considering the service quality and atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank apkt

Wellington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful Spa”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We visited Nina's Spa on our trip to Mui Ne. The spa is 3 stories, very elegantly designed, and is something that you find in a 5 star hotel. We opted for the 90 minute Thai Massage at 35USD per person and it did not disappoint. You are walked up through the 2nd floor relaxation area (outdoor pool, sea views, comfy couches) and into the 3rd floor area where we got a massage together. We were bent and twisted and massaged in every direction and it felt incredible. Afterwards (we're used to this being before the massage) we were taken the sauna and shower area. Once done, we went down to the second floor and relaxed as long as we wanted before paying and leaving. Overall, an excellent experience and we would say it is absolutely worth the money.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ben and Sarah B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not what we expected”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We went here based on another review online. The good thing is they do pick you up from your hotel. It was an interesting building. However my friend and I shared a bed for the massage, a bit awkward. There were bugs crawling around our heads during the massage. The masseurse talked to each other constantly through our massages making it difficult to relax. Then the massage finished after 50 min despite been advertised as a 60min. Dissapointing since the actual massage was quite nice.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank NatskiChk
Colmurano, Italy
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“4 hours of Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 1 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I spent the afternoon having the whole package, 1 hr body scrub, 1 hour special candle massage, 1 hr seaweed facial, swimmimg in the beautiful pool, sauna, shower, delicious snacks with tea, total bill for both $160, allot for Vietnam but worth every penny, enjoy, we will go back!

2 Thank allsusan
dublin, ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Lovely spa, well worth a trip!”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I paid 15 USD to have a very rough and not at all relaxing full body massage in one of the 'spas' on the main strip in mui ne. If you want to avoid bruises go to ninas spa instead and pay 5 dollars more for a nice relaxing environment and very professional staff!

Had an excellent facial in ninas and would highly recommend!