“Romantic atmosphere”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Tallinn, Estonia
“Romantic atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We had nice dinner in Forest Restaurant on valentine's day. Service was really fast, food was delicious and the local live band was great. Many restaurants in Mui Ne are not the "cleanest ones". In Forest Restaurant reliability caused by the fact that the kitchen was open, and you had a full overview of food preparation.

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
london
“consistently terrible service - avoid”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

As others have done, Rung Jungle lured us in with the live music and nice setting. That is where the positives ended. We were shown to our seats and then waited and waited. We eventually got a waitress to take an order for 2 cocktails. We looked around to see many people looking exasperated and trying to get waitresses attention; we decided to make sure we had our order ready when she came back with our drinks. Well after 30 minutes and at the point of leaving, our drinks arrived. We therefore (foolishly) ordered (whereas we should have left). Sure enough another very long wait and then my grilled prawns came out. The waitress apologised to us that the other dish, duck and chips, would be a bit longer. After a while, my wife suggested I had better start before the prawns got cold. Although I ate slowly, I had finished my dish and still no sign of the duck! Therefore as the waitress took my plate away I asked if 2 more prawns could be brought out with the duck in order that I could eat something with my wife. The duck then arrived (before the prawns) and the chips were cold. Therefore when my prawns came, we asked if we could have hot chips - and the duck disappeared. Once again I was eating on my own! Then the duck came back and they had simply re-deep fried the same chips - they were disgusting - dripping with oil and no potato left in them. Enough was enough - we asked for the bill. The waitress suggesed we eat something else but we just wanted to get out of there. The manager came over and said "sorry - but we are busy". Then the bill came (not cheap) and although they had not charged for the duck, they had charged for the two extra prawns - it would have been a nice touch if they had offered those free bearing in mind I had only ordered them to try to keep my wife company. And then a happy moment when I realised they had not charged for our wine...my thoughts of leaving a terrible trip adviser review were being reconsidered....and then the waitress snatched the bill out of my hand and said, "wait we must charge you for the wine".....oh well.
A couple of days later we met some people at our hotel who told us of a terrible dining experience they had had...you guessed it Rung Jungle....same problems different night.
There are so many great restaurants in Mui Ne - do not waste a meal at this one.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank vaughan w
Almaty, Kazakhstan
“Authentic interrior and great meals”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Very beautiful place to eat. Restaurant is built among and of big trees which are still growing. Tables made of huge tree slices. Serving is fast and food is delicious. This is not the cheapest place to eat but it worth that.

Visited January 2014
TAUNTON
“Rubbish”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Rubbish service, poor food, overpriced, a huge disappointment. The rung forest was recommended by the guys who drove us up from Saigon. Bum call. Eat at any of the local family restaurants where you will have better cooked, freshly prepared fantastic food at one quarter of the rung forest price. For example, Dalat red wine is 95,000 vnd max at all restaurants but the rung forest is 290,000, piss take or what ? The place looks great but fails to deliver at any level.
Would we return ? We didn't and wouldn't .

• Visited December 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Nice food. Shame about the service”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Waitress was having a bad day and a bit grumpy. Food was Ok though.Nice setting. A little bit pricey.

Visited January 2014