TTC Hotel Premium - Phan Thiet
Hotels.com
US$113
US$95
Agoda.com
Mia Resort Mui Ne(Phan Thiet)
US$121
US$111
Agoda.com
Villa Aria Muine(Phan Thiet)
US$116
US$58
US$73
US$65
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstar hotelnice hotelsea foodsea viewswimming poolforeignersvietnamdoibeachbathtub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2012

If you're looking for restaurant options, evening strolls and cafes, don't bother. This place is miles from any other tourist action, meaning unless you take a 20 minute taxi to mui ne ($10 each way) you're stuck at the OK hotel restaurant every night.

Rooms are nice but should be as you'll end up spending a lot of time there as there's nothing else to do!

The 'beach' is not connected to the hotel, has no shade or chairs and no way of buying food/water while there.

The staff tried to help but as their English was so poor it made getting any information about the area very difficult.

Room Tip: good a pool view as the ocean view rooms get noisy with aerobic music pumping out for an hour at 5am...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robphanoi
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I can't believe there are bad reviews about this hotel!

We stumbled upon this gem when we needed a place to stay after a long day on the motorbike from Vung Tau. It was a great price ($45) and the room was BEAUTIFUL! Huge, clean, and with everything we could possibly need. I was only sad we couldn't spend more time here.

The breakfast was the best we had at any hotel in Vietnam (get the won ton soup- it's to die for)

I'm not sure if I would feel differently if I needed to spend 2 weeks here (i'm not sure why anyone would spend this long in Phan Thiet) but I definitely recommend this hotel above any others I saw in the area.

The staff spoke very good english and were keen to help us plan our onward journey.

I recommend going down to the river for a real vietnamese experience and one of the local eateries, the food was fantastic and the karaoke singers very amusing!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheHolidayDesigner
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for two weeks. We usually stayed at Novotel before, but this year we chose Park Diamond because we thought it was a new hotel (built 3 years ago) and it called "four star", but it was actually NOT! The bathtub drain was always stuck, so we had to leave a tubful of water until the day after so that the janitor could take care of it, and they kept doing it over again during my stay without doing anything with it, like have someone fix it. The bath towels sometimes were dirty. The Hairdryer was broken. Buffet breakfast was boring. I could guess what would be next on the menu the next day. You will wonder why we didnt cancel our reservations and ended up staying there for two weeks, right? They must be thankful to my husband because whenever I complained and wanted to move out my husband said it was ok because We went to my parent's home all day or went sightseeing. We only stayed at the hotel at night so we could stand it. Yeah, paying $60 for sleeping was better than spending more than $100 at Novotel, that's how I thought too, so we dicided to stay there for my whole trip. Moreover, Compared to other hotels (Binh Minh, Doi Duong), this hotel may be a little bit better, especially nice view at night. The doormen were always nice to us, that's a plus. Anyway, Phan Thiet is my hometown and I love it no matter what. Seeing it after a very long time was great. Hope Park Diamond staff will improve their service and welcome more visitors!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Samantha_xu
Reviewed 25 May 2012

This hotel has a great ambiance on arrival with all staff friendly and obliging. The entrance area is quite beautiful and refreshing after suffering the heat of the day.

The rooms are large and have great showers with a very large bathrooms and large comfortable beds. All the comforts of home and the TV has heaps of channels to suit any traveller.
The breakfast which was part of our package was more than you would expect. I know some complained about variety of foods however the range was extensive. I am sure you need a hotel like this to cater for their main guests - the local population, but here were plenty of English type foods there for us to enjoy.
There is a large pool area and pools for kids and a large one for the adults. A tennis court awaits those with excess energy!
Up the hill to the south there are two seafood restaurants to satisfy the taste buds the first one you come to had a greater variety of foods than the second.
Prices are cheap and we found the local people very happy and friendly as we strolled there each day along the water front.
The taxi drivers here are nothing like those in Saigon and were very fair and honest, a trip to the supermarket expect to pay around a dollar. Why walk in the heat.
There is a golf course designed by Nick Faldo adjacent to the hotel. Even if you don’t play it’s a pleasant area to visit.

Room Tip: If you want a view of the ocean request a front room although the trees may be a restiction. The back rooms still have views of the pool and the ocean but the oceean is further away.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bunter22
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

Stayed here one night with some friends. Even though the rooms were clean and comfortable, there were various problems with the service. The main problem is a serious lack of training and language. Very slow service, wrong food delivered, problems in understanding what we said etc. Breakfast selection very poor, catering more for Vietnamese and not foreigners.
Free wifi available.