We stayed three nights and enjoyed ourselves very much. If you like to spend some time to relax in a luxury resort this is a nice place.
- huge swimming pools
- great staff although they speak little english
- spacious rooms with good bathroom and balkony
- great breakfast buffet
- at check out they try to have you pay extra for small issues, like on our case a room key.
- the fish smell because of the local industry
- the resort is very remote so for everything you need a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Links Beach Hotel is Vietnam’s first all-resort complex integrated in Sea Links City. Offering 188 elegant rooms and suites, four palatial-sized pools, restaurants and bars, spa, recreational amenities and the largest meeting facilities providing modern conveniences to every guest.Sea Links Beach Hotel is seated on the untouched bay of Mui Ne and a stone throw away from Phan Thiet City, Vietnam’s most southeastern province of Binh Thuan. The resort is approximately 198km drive from Tan Son Nhat International Airport and just minutes away from historic sites and the city’s splendours. Sea Links Beach Hotel offers the most breathtaking views of the surrounding area and is the ideal place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea Links Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.