Open today: 08:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
I kite because of Lee school

Reviewed 23 February 2018
koxmus
Guangzhou, China
via mobile
Great school! Best price!!!

Reviewed 2 February 2018
Agamy_g
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I've been going to Muine regularly since 2009-just for windsurfing!. I checked Kite schools but never interested me, partly because of that 'too cool' atmosphere. One day I met the Lee family school and my concept of kite changed forever. They not only offer the most reasonable price, but really treat you with warm friendship. That made me decide to take the courses and realize kite is also a fantastic sport, and there can also be great fellowship. Now I rent equipment there and slowly improve. I highly recommend anyone to try it!

Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

thanks a lot for highly recomendation
looking forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I went to Mr Lee kitesurf school after I checked other places befor, and even though he gave me the best prices, he also was very friendly and professional, definitely the best in mui ne!

Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

thanks for choosing us
we tried the best we can to bring you in to it
hopefully to see you next time in muine-vietnam
take care , all the best for everything

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I felt sad when I knew I had to go home .After two days learned how to drive the kite in the land and in the water . That was needed more patient and knew more methods for teaching in the beginning. That was Mr Lee knew how was your felt and wanted .I was sad I missed standing on the board .Thanks all of coaches in there who let me have nice trying .I will be back for kite surfing there . Con

Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

thanks bro
hope to see you soon
take care

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Highly recomended Kiteschool for solotravellers or those who just want to leran Kitesurfing. Lee and his instructors are really nice and helpful guys and welcomed me with open arms. In addition, they took me to the places and restaurants in Mui Ne and Phan Thiet where we had a good time and enjoyed the local food together. I want to go back soon!!!

Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

thanks Sam
for sure and hope that you will be back to muine
we are welcome you with big hangs :) hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately I hadn‘t much time in Mui Ne, so I tried kitesurfing for only one day. I really liked the openess and friendness that Lee and his team represent and I felt immediately welcome at their place. The kite lesson was really instructive and I always felt save. They saw your progress and didn‘t try to extend the lesson just to earn more money. So I would definetly recommend it :)

1  Thank Nathalie C
Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Hi again
well , am sure you can carry on some where
hope that we can see again in the near future

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Great instructors and one of the few Vietnamese run schools on the beach. Fair prices and great service. Don’t let the typhoons this season put you off, Mr Lee is still going strong. Thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I took several kite surfing courses in Mr. Lee kite surfing school with two different teachers (Lee and Khanh) and was very very content with them. It's difficult to wish for any better service that I received there.

The courses are very personal, you will learn in the tempo that is suitable for you. Also, the teachers are super good - very professional, patient, explain everything thoroughly, speak good English and what I also liked that they're not watching the clock so keenly like in some places. Also the prices are reasonable. Lee himself as a person is very friendly, positive, cheerful and also very intelligent.

What I loved specially about Mr. Lee kite surfing school was that people were so friendly, so in a shirt time I felt like I was with friends and not just another anonymous tourist. They all made 1 or 2 steps more than asked and were super helpful also with other things besides kiting. I had such a good time!

Thank you!

Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

love you very much, really hope that ve can see each orther again in the near future
many thank for whatever you make for us
all the best
best wish for u

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I came to Mui Me to learn kitesurfing on my trip through south east asia. Mr Lee's school was recommended by the hostel and it was indeed a good recommendation! I had three days in mui ne during which I learned kitesurfing the first and third day due to lack of wind the second. Waiting for the wind part of the first day and the whole second day, we just hanged out at the beach surfing with the instructors. My two instructors Khanh and Dong were both really good teachers and really nice guys. I can strongly recommend this place!

Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thanks alot bro
Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I did a refreshing course kitesurfing and i got exactly what i needed. I advanced rapidly in both skills and safetyknowledge. Best price and best instructors! And if you,re there dont forget to have lunch their; homecooked food prepared with love, the best in mui ne. Thanks again!!

1  Thank tarikbrummelaar
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Great and very professional local teachers on the top of a great spot, great atmosphere. Mr Lee will make you feel like home and make you fly.
I am leaving in Saigon and just always go back.