“Great school! Best price!!!”

Mr Lee Kitesurfing School
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I went to Mr Lee kitesurf school after I checked other places befor, and even though he gave me the best prices, he also was very friendly and professional, definitely the best in mui ne!

Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

thanks for choosing us
we tried the best we can to bring you in to it
hopefully to see you next time in muine-vietnam
take care , all the best for everything

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I felt sad when I knew I had to go home .After two days learned how to drive the kite in the land and in the water . That was needed more patient and knew more methods for teaching in the beginning. That was Mr Lee knew how was your felt and wanted .I was sad I missed standing on the board .Thanks all of coaches in there who let me have nice trying .I will be back for kite surfing there . Con

Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

thanks bro
hope to see you soon
take care

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Highly recomended Kiteschool for solotravellers or those who just want to leran Kitesurfing. Lee and his instructors are really nice and helpful guys and welcomed me with open arms. In addition, they took me to the places and restaurants in Mui Ne and Phan Thiet where we had a good time and enjoyed the local food together. I want to go back soon!!!

Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

thanks Sam
for sure and hope that you will be back to muine
we are welcome you with big hangs :) hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately I hadn‘t much time in Mui Ne, so I tried kitesurfing for only one day. I really liked the openess and friendness that Lee and his team represent and I felt immediately welcome at their place. The kite lesson was really instructive and I always felt save. They saw your progress and didn‘t try to extend the lesson just to earn more money. So I would definetly recommend it :)

1  Thank V2385RSnathaliec
Ly N, Owner at Mr Lee Kitesurfing School, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Hi again
well , am sure you can carry on some where
hope that we can see again in the near future