We booked when this was a Novotel so we were a little apprehensive but this proved to be unnecessary. The facilities were excellent while the location was first rate. Arriving on a Monday from the chaos of Saigon we were shocked at the quiet - hardly any other guests, staff everywhere.
The breakfast was amazing with a huge choice. We did not eat at the restaurant as the prices were light years beyond street food or even the Vietnamese fast food chain about 1 k away. We used the bikes a lot and they were really useful even though they were well past their best, rusted and worn. Great swimming pools. Lots of local tourists on the weekend. Don't bother going to Mui Ne just relax here. Try the crispy pancake stall in the street behind the co-op supermarket and have diner for $1.We took the train back to Saigon from Moung Man, a nice change from the madness of Highway 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on some of the most unforgettable stretches of beach throughout, the stunning Ocean Dunes Resort Phan Thiet provide family friendly fun in a relaxing setting, helping you create vacation memories to last a lifetime! A quick glance at your holiday’s accommodations will reassure your chose the perfect Phan Thiet resort. Ocean Dunes Resort Phan Thiet is designed to infuse the cultural characteristics of your destination of choice, bright Vietnam Ocean Sea colours and trendy decorations will welcome as you begin to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Dunes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ocean Dunes And Golf Resort
- Novotel Ocean Dunes & Golf Hotel Phan Thiet
- Novotel Ocean Dunes Hotel
- Novotel Phan Thiet
- Phan Thiet Novotel