“Best western food in Mui Ne”
Review of Ratinger Lowe

Ratinger Lowe
Ranked #8 of 306 Restaurants in Phan Thiet
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ratinger Löwe offers a wide variety of German food. Managed by German chefs who ensure authenticity of dishes according to original recipes, the restaurant is popular with tourists and expats as well as local guests for its high quality cuisine and inviting atmosphere on the patio outside or inside with a more rustic look.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is our 4th trip to Mui Ne and we have eaten at this small restaurant each time we have visited. My favorite is Wiener Schnitzel but I also love the Curry Wurst. The staff is very friendly and attentive and keep the restaurant very tidy and clean. I wish they were also open for lunch but they don't open until after 5pm I think. This is the best German restaurant we have eaten at in Vietnam.

1  Thank Bob F

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely food, excellent service! Menu is not too large, some restaurants menu's in Mui Ne can be a bit over-bearing and this just sticks to what it's good at. We went twice, which is not something we would usually do but it was a great place. Prices are good, wine is good, food is good and service is excellent. Give it a go!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

After travelling for about 3 weeks through Vietnam and enjoying some great local food I arrived at Cham Villa's. They have 2 restaurants and after reading the menu I couldn't refuse a night with some familiar European dishes.

One of my favourite things in the world is eating a Wiener Schnitzel when on a skitrip in Austria. When I saw this on the menu and reading earlier about the German owner/ manager my choice was easy. The size and flavour were not disappointing, but the crust was too soft to my liking.

Dessert was also an easy choice: Kaiserschmarren. Very nice, served with a (very cold) applesauce.

All of this food was accompanied by a delicious Hofbrau Hefenweizen (dunkel).

All in all, not too bad, but I have to go skiing next year for the real thing.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

it's my sixth stay at cham villas, and it must be the 20th or so time i went to the restaurant. have never been disappointed, selection of food is very good, always best ingredients (they make all sausages themselves!!) and staff is attentive. if you want a relaxing evening without any hassle and good food, that's where you have to go!

Volker65, Owner at Ratinger Lowe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thanks very much for taking the time to review Ratinger Löwe. We are very happy that you are our frequent guest and enjoy your visits. We are working hard to ensure that the quality of our food and service meets the highest standards. It is therefore very rewarding for us when we receive such feedback, which confirms that our efforts are successful and our guests enjoy the food and are happy with the service. Thanks again and see you soon. - Your Ratinger Löwe team.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you are looking for a nice meal with good service accompanied by a german beer, then the Ratinger Lowe is the place to be. The menu is big and it took me quite a while to decide. The chef seems to be German and a lot of the dishes are homemade. The female servers (vietnamese) wear lovely German dirndls, to add to the ambiance. There was so much choice that I have decided to come back for a second meal. The prices are very reasonable and I enjoyed my Radler (beer with 7up). The restaurant is located on the main road and is one of the few places where you see no russian texts.

1  Thank Karin J