“Excellent for all the family”
Review of KBA Vietnam

KBA Vietnam
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We really enjoyed and appreciate the training with KBA, very professional and safe for beginners. We recommend without hesitation. Our children and us also are looking forward to come back. Bravo!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I shopped around for a good school and had issues with not understanding the instructor, poor equipment, etc
I was told that there are only a few schools worth going to and this is one of them.

My kite surfing really improved with these guys. They have very good instructors and the beach boys are fantastic.
There equipment is new and they are able to change the equipment to different circumstances ie change from bigger to smaller kites/ board and harness until there was a good combination that suited me.

The staff are really friendly and I enjoyed kicking back at the end of the day drinking beer and having a chin wag.
They have a great shop and the prices were much cheaper than home so I returned with some nice gear.

After my Kite surfing progressed we were then put on track and rode motor cycles with our gear up the coast to remote beaches. Defiantly an experience I will not forget.

Thanks for the great time guys and see you soon.

Cheers Chris

Reviewed 3 March 2013

KBA : The place to kite in Vietnam !!!
The equipment is brand new, the team is friendly, the beachboys are so helpful & the instructors very professional!
Can't wait to go back !
Miss the whole team

Reviewed 23 February 2013

I got a recommendation for this school from a friend. Laurent and his team are good professionals. Teaching can be done in many languages - English, French, Russian, Polish, Vietnamese. The instructors are very friendly and helpful. My instructor, a Vietnamese guy manes Son, was very good at teaching, very clear with instructions and very patient with my mistakes. He tried not to waste my time as much as possible. The school has good equipment. During my 2 weeks i used kites of 7, 9, 12, 14 & 17 meters. So you will be able to learn or kite with even quite weak wind. Prices are the same as at many other schools, but here you get professionals to teach you plus it is possible to get a good deal if you buy a package. Definitely coming back to them for learning more or just kite with the guys!

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Thanks for being so patient and teaching me! Had a great week! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would love to come back again!
Tiff