“Good school”
Review of KBA Vietnam

KBA Vietnam
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Was looking for a place to refresh my kitesurfing after laying off for 9years. Found Ananda hotel, which came with reasonable prices. Boss Laurent gave a 10% discount on Kite lessons.

Took up the 10hrs + 1hr package underlocal vietnamese instructor named 'Son'. I must admit he is a good instructor, who actually physically corrected my waterstart posture inside water, by adjusting my body and legs position. However, he found him a little 'STERN' when i made accidental careless mistakes, maybe i made him drink too much sea-water?

Rates at KBA may cost slightly higher if you compare with neighbors, but there is a wide selection of sizes available during my lessons, was using 17m, 14m, 12m and 9m throughout my 11hours.

Reasonabled priced Ananda-hotel, with a good school and good instructors.

Keep it up!

in 17 reviews
"rescue"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Great Kite school and station in Mui Ne. Equipped with latest gear. IKO certified staff, teaching in many languages including German, English, French, Russian, Chinese. Excellent service and most helpful and good beach boys! Cool people!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We really enjoyed and appreciate the training with KBA, very professional and safe for beginners. We recommend without hesitation. Our children and us also are looking forward to come back. Bravo!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I shopped around for a good school and had issues with not understanding the instructor, poor equipment, etc
I was told that there are only a few schools worth going to and this is one of them.

My kite surfing really improved with these guys. They have very good instructors and the beach boys are fantastic.
There equipment is new and they are able to change the equipment to different circumstances ie change from bigger to smaller kites/ board and harness until there was a good combination that suited me.

The staff are really friendly and I enjoyed kicking back at the end of the day drinking beer and having a chin wag.
They have a great shop and the prices were much cheaper than home so I returned with some nice gear.

After my Kite surfing progressed we were then put on track and rode motor cycles with our gear up the coast to remote beaches. Defiantly an experience I will not forget.

Thanks for the great time guys and see you soon.

Cheers Chris