“Second My Wu Bakery has opened”
Review of My Wu Bakery

My Wu Bakery
Ranked #95 of 288 Restaurants in Phan Thiet
Cuisines: French, Vietnamese, Cafe
Stockholm, Sweden
“Second My Wu Bakery has opened”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My Wu has opened another bakery at first floor in Lotte-mart.
Its not the same nice atmosphere as the first bakery at Thu Khoa Huan but they have actually even better sandwiches. Open hours 08-22.

• Visited January 2014

• Vietnamese first
Toronto, Canada
“A good place to enjoy a drink with a sweet”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

This bakery is a very good place to enjoy a drink and a cake or an ice cream during the evening. There are lots of young people attending this place because it has a free wifi.
The 2nd floor has 2 lovely rooms , one airconditioned and the other under a tree outside.
The owner is friendly , the cakes and croissant are ok.
A good outing for an evening.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Luc R
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great bakery”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We are regular visitors at this bakery; either for breakfast or just picking up fresh baguettes on the way home.

The bakery host a nice café area upstairs and our best experience here so far is the freshly made sandwiches made upon request (at the first counter to the right), spicy pork in a french baguette its a must! The chilled smoothies at the bottom counter is also a indulging treat. Coffee is great. On the minus side the cookies and cakes is a little bit hit and miss, but sweet treats is always a personal stand.

Prices? We were a family of five having fresh sandwiches, lots of smoothies, some cakes and coffee for 7 pound. I consider that being a very good value. Lets hope My Wu open a bakery in Ham Tien one day and I would consider my stay i Mui Ne as perfect!

• Visited August 2013