Cham Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Four Oceans Resort(Phan Thiet)
View Hotel
Bamboo Village Beach Resort & Spa(Phan Thiet)
Terracotta Resort(Phan Thiet)
View Hotel
1001 Nights Hotel(Phan Thiet)
View Hotel
Mia Resort Mui Ne(Phan Thiet)
View Hotel
Ocean Star Resort(Phan Thiet)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeachfront villabeach bargerman dishesrestaurants servegarden restaurantbeach frontday bedmui neimmaculate gardensdinner on the beachthe private beach arearomantic getawaybeach loungerslarge swimming poollovely bathroomtropical gardeneach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We spent three nights at Cham Villas and it was a fantastic stay. Beautiful, clean, spacious bungalows, nice food and very service minded staff. The resort is at a perfect spot on the beach. We will be back!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eva S
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed in a beachfront villa at Cham Villas in December. The beach at Mui Ne can be washed away but this end of the beach had the nicest stretch of sand and the villas are situated between Kite Schools which means that it is a little more peaceful than some other hotels along the beach.

We ate at the German restaurant on our first night in Mui Ne and the food was excellent...oddly my husband had the best French onion soup he had ever eaten here and I had a great Pho.

The gardens are beautifully maintained with someone out each morning with scissors tending to the grass.

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, we cant recommend this hotel enough.

Room Tip: We would particularly recommend the beachfront villas.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Our second visit to Cham Villas, and this still is a delightful, charming place. Most of all I love the service here and how they care for the surroundings, keeping it all clean and beautiful, both in the garden and at the Beach. The breakfast is really delicious, With freshly pressed juices, fresh fruit, salads, vietnamese breakfast, different sorts of eggs, crispy bacon, varieties of bread, etc. Really good. We ordered hotel Shuttle from the airport in Ho Chi Minh (139 USD) and got a really nice car for the pickup (new, large and with comfortable seats, much better than most of the other cars in this area). Only problem this time was that we lost a cellphone in the room when the cleaning staff was in our room. We got a really good service from the management afterwards, helping us with police report for the insurance company, so we are still really satisfied with the hotel. But we just want to warn others, please keep your valuables in the safe.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. The garden rooms is also really close to the beach, so you can choose any room and be satisfied.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nemi_42
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The resort staff was friendly and exceptionally attentive. The grounds were a lovely, visual feast. My beach front villa was very clean and well appointed. It was surrounded by a lush, exotic garden with Palm trees, beautiful flowering plants and well manicured lawns. A miniature paradise. It's also in a good location for sight seeing, restaurants and shopping. I travelled to Phan Thiet solo but Mr. Nu and all of the staff I encountered at Cham Villas made me feel welcome and content for my entire stay. I would definitely return to Cham Villas again.

Room Tip: All of the villas seemed nice. I really enjoyed my stay in the beach front villa. They also have a more private villa with it's own pool for anyone who wants extra serenity.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Demi W
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Small territory drowns in green colours. Villas are surrounded by different tropical plants. Swimming pool is also green) Everything you need for private, pleasant stay is here. Just press "BOOK" on the web site and find yourself here.
We used to dinner in "Ganesh" Indian restaraunt 200m to the right from Cham villas. Hotel has it's own German restaraunt, but I'm not a fan of German cuisine.

Stayed: December 2013