We stayed here for three days and although we had a relaxing time we were a little disappointed by it for the price.
• our room, though spotlessly clean, was very dated-looking with empty nails sticking out from the walls
• push button door locks didn't feel particularly effective or safe (we were on the ground floor)
• beach was very disappointing- next door to the hotel it had become a rubbish dump for a building site and the sea was full of a curdled grey polluted foam so we didn't go in! It would have been beautiful if it was clean.
• housekeeping forgot to drop my laundry back and I had to chase it up twice. Though reception staff were very apologetic.
• out of the main drag so not much to see or do- though fine if you just wanted to lounge around as we did
• lovely pool and poolside area. We used this rather than the beach because of the above
• free Internet in the lobby
• everything was incredibly clean and the staff obviously work hard.
• breakfast was fine - catered for the European guests' tastes but also had local specialties.
However the best thing in our opinion was the local restaurant over the road - Golden Sunlight. We tried it on the strength of a previous review and so glad we did. Delicious, fresh, authentic Vietnamese food at super-cheap prices. We were there every day!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Little Mui Ne Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Mui Ne Cottages Hotel Phan Thiet
- Little Mui Ne Hotel
- Little Mui Ne Resort