“Good”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 7 January 2015

If you like thick pizza crust, this is the place. It was good pizza....better than other places. I like thin crust, so not my favorite. It is also across the street from the Churro stand. YUMMMMY

1  Thank BBoyerSAS

Reviewed 15 November 2014

We saw the menu a previous night and said we would return and we are so glad we did. There was lots of choice and you could swap ingredients up for what you wanted. We had a Camembert salad and a margherita with goats cheese. Both were delicious and filling and came with friendly staff.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

I'm normally not a huge fan of pizza, but after having some pizza here I was absolutely sold. The pizza is amazing, I love the dough and everything is perfectly cooked. The service is also very good and the atmosphere is relaxed.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

you should try those pizza,fhe french pizzaiolo is a master,i will come out for more))))
easy to fall in love with the place,such a good atmosphere and smily,thanks to make my day...

1  Thank Stefan A
Reviewed 16 October 2014

I'm a food lover, and I also work in restaurant industry. I heard about this place from some friends, and I went there one night. Pizza are amazing, the place is very clean and the chef (very nice, and very friendly) cooks in front of you.
The staff is very nice as well, and you feel home very quickly.
The music is good, it changes from the usual "Boum boum" or the vietnamese song you can hear in every restaurant.
I've been really surprised, and I really advice this restaurant if you wanna go for a good pizza or pastas.
Moreover, they are open until midnight, witch is not the case for restaurants in Mui Ne.
Hope you will enjoy as I enjoyed !

1  Thank Victoire P