“Highly Recommended”

Romana Resort & Spa
Ranked #30 of 128 Hotels in Phan Thiet
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We booked this hotel about 3 weeks before we stayed and from beginning to end our experience was exceptional.
Rooms are lovely and clean and all with large balconies, pool is nice and big enough to do laps in.
The bathroom is large and good hot water which we appreciated. the staff are also extremely friendly, they always smile and help us everything that we need.
Moreover, We also enjoyed the ocean swims and the Taichi activity in the area, very healthful and exciting as there were some guests joined with us.
Aslo, they have free bus routine from resort to the railway station, in-time and convinient. The seafood BBQ was so nice….We love them all.
All in all I would come back here.

• Stayed: April 2014
RomanaResortSpa, Public Relations Manager at Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Sally,

I appreciate your feedback and your honest comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall and have well noted your points for consideration.

I hope we will have another opportunity to host you back and provide you not only with our excellent service and facilities, but with the improved and to your satisfaction items you noted.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I had just a one night stay at Romana and the place was just perfect. The food was great, the staff was exceptional and the rooms were basic but clean and comfortable. The girl at the desk was extremely happy to help us with where to go, what to see, where to eat and also advised us to be careful of scams and pickpockets.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
RomanaResortSpa, Public Relations Manager at Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Romana Resort & Spa and thank you very much for your great review.
It's great to know that our smiles brought you a memorable stay. I will pass it on to our team and be sure that it will motivate them and make them feel happier at work.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. I hope your travels will bring you back to Viet Nam soon and we will have an opportunity to welcome you back.
Wish you all the best.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I had 3 days saying at Romana and Resort Spa with may friends in February 2014. My room has beautiful beach view. This is the nice place, the equipments is good, staffs are friendly and conscientious. I love resort's asmotphere. It's quiet and peacefull. In 3 says at there, I had met Ms. Nguyen Chin in restaurant and some places in resort. I had good impression about her. She have a poised demeanor and good professional resort management. That's is the reason why I really love this resort and I hope that I can comeback here in someday.

Room Tip: room have beach view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank thu t
RomanaResortSpa, Public Relations Manager at Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Guest,
On behalf of all our team, we would like to thank you for rating our property with the best valuable comment regarding your last stay at Romana Resort & Spa!
We are glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us, I will pass your compliments to our team, who are always very happy to perform good services within the resort.
We have made a note of your feedback and shall certainly explore all the possibilities of availing the same in the future.
We trust the Romana Resort & Spa charm will attract you again soon and it will be our pleasure to delight you. Looking forward to your continued patronage and assuring you of the very best in hospitality, always.
Best Regards

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The room was very spacious with extremely comfortable bed and a big bath tub. The spa service was one of the best I experienced so far (and I travel a lot), and the food was just amazing. The staff was very professional and friendly. I look forward to going back there with my family when the weather gets a little warmer.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Romana Resort & Spa!!!
We are delighted to receive your review of your wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your encouraging feedback and compliments of the resort.
We are happy to note that you had an excellent stay with us. Our endeavor is to ensure each guest is given a seamless experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back in future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had a few says staying at Romana Resort & Spa with my family During the Lunar New Year in 2014 (Jan 2014). My staying is a pool villas with 3 private rooms. For a long time we just go back to this resort, I was surprised at the turnaround here. My room has a great view to the beach that I can enjoy the glow of dawn every day staying. The Internet connection of wireless is pretty fast, the pool is so clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the food delicious, the rooms clean and tidy. Especially as I had met Nguyen Chin, who has good professional resort management that I have met a few times at other resorts, and I understood that's why this place has become better
However, facility equipment have his old part, be due to the time, if this resort replaced the new equipment will be more perfect
I've got family vacation fun & relaxed. Thank you for your service resort & we will go back to stay next time

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
RomanaResortSpa, Public Relations Manager at Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Guest,,
Best Regards

Reviewed 20 March 2014

There are nicer hotels in Mui Ne area. My recent stay at this hotel was nothing but a BIG disappointment. I had booked a reservation through Agoda.com (this website will screen good reviews and post on their site to get bookings) in advance and paid for the most expensive room at this place. Upon arrival, they could not find my reservation and unwilling to help. After a long drive from the city with my family, I was not looking forward to this.

The reception staffs had a bad attitude and kept making up excuses. After a long discussion, I got frustrated and asked to speak to the hotel manager. One of the girls at the desk said she would try but could not give me an answer why she was unable to find the manager. Well! the hotel manager (Nguyen Chinh or Trinh, not sure) was in the office and refused to come out to speak to me. I can see her through the glass door next to the reception desk. Finally, I checked into what ever they offered but was not happy with the whole experience.

I work for a five star hotel and all I can say is this place is absolutely not up to standard. I’ll leave it at that.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Traveler M
RomanaResortSpa, Public Relations Manager at Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
First of all, please kindly be understand that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed.
For your bad experience at our resort, we have addressed the issue with the employee in question. However, could you please provide the details of your name, your booking stay or your booking ID, so that we could respond with the most satisfying feedback.
Moreover, we would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, please email our Director of Sales & Marketing at dos@romanaresort.com.vn for further details.
Once again, We'd like to thank for staying with us last time and We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This hotel is absolutely beautiful. The bungalows are spacious and if you are looking for a quiet, peaceful atmosphere you will find it there. The staff is also extremely nice and helpful.
The pool area is spectacular and has a great view.

Te beach is not the greatest as it is rough and the waves are big with a dangerous undertow. They do have a lifeguard who explains to you not to go pass certain things due to it. Small beach and not very swim able but good to bob in.

Te hotel is far from the downtown chore but they do offer shuttles. We did walk it back one day and it took us an hour. We ended renting a motor bike.

The food at the hotel is not very good. Vietname food yes but stay away from the pizza lol. Worst I have ever had. I have been travelling for 5 months and it was truly the worse one

All in all I was very happy with the staff, service, my bungalow and the absolute beautiful grounds which are extremely well maintained.

Room Tip: Bungalow number 27 the best and most private which we stayed in
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
RomanaResortSpa, Public Relations Manager at Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your long review regarding your last stay in our property! It is very important for us to have the feedback of our Guests, in order to have a better view on what is appreciated, and what can be improved.
Regarding your comments in detail:
As you mentioned, the beach in the hotel has rocks leading out, as we do not have the advantage of natural beach, we have improved and built a quite safe beach to serve Guest, but there is plenty of space to swim on the sides, and with the large swimming pool, that is not a problem for most of our guests! Honestly, our beach is quite better than others in the same area.
According to your concern of our bus service, please be assured that we will take experience and pay extra attention in order to avoid this kind of disapointment in the future.
For your comment of food, especially our pizza, and we are pleased to read that you have helped to build our resort better. We are determined to improve the flavour so that the taste could be familiar with locals
Once again, We truly appreciate for your good compliments that will be helpful to other Guests.
We would love to welcome you back with us one day, if you have the chance of coming back to Phan thiet in the future.