Review Highlights
Fantastic!

Booked this with our hotel prior to leaving the UK. Everything went smoothly for us with an early... read more

Reviewed yesterday
LeonisSurrey
Surrey
Friends on safari

4 of us flew in the ultralight plane, one at a time. The flights were great out over the Victoria... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Michelle B
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
via mobile

All reviews microlight flight minute flight micro light helicopter ride victoria falls for safety reasons lawn mower zambezi river go pro memory stick aerial view afraid of heights felt perfectly safe national park ground staff different perspective great flight
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Yet again we went up in the Microlight at Batoka Sky in Livingstone. This time we were whisked away as soon as we arrived as the weather was 'brewing' and they wanted to get our flight done before they had to cancel as storms were coming.
We chose morning again as it is the best time - afternoon has more updrafts especially over the Victoria Falls! As it was the Wet season and the rains had started the river was not so clear to see the hippos and crocodiles below. There were elephants and other animals to see though. My only complaint would be that with the 'new' money in Zambia all attractions are much dearer and this particular one was up 40% so it will be the last trip. The pilots and staff are wonderful and the CD of photos is well worth the small amount asked for it.

livmargaret, marketing consultant at Batoka Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2014

Thank you so much for flying with us & for speaking so good about the pilots & staff. We are glad you found the CD of the photos well worth the small amount asked for.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

a breath taking trip, feels the Breeze coming from the waterfalls like a brid flying freely.
sees the Hipos, elephants, crocs from above,The View of the waterfall from the top is fantastic
Pilots were frndly and provided us with alot of info about the area. Enjoy :)

1  Thank YEHYA_MAYA
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My two teenagers and I had a fantastic flight over the falls! Our tour manager (Mambo Tourism) worked with the company to ensure that we were in the smallest of their helicopters....for 3 passengers and the pilot. This provided for such great views all over and no one had to lean over anyone. The pilot was very good and provided information, answered questions and a great tour.
We've done several helo flights over various places and this is one of the best, and at a reasonable cost. The company is very safe, organized and accommodating. I would highly recommend them.
We plan to return and do the microlight flight soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

My wife and I recently visited Victoria Falls. We stayed on the Zimbabwe side and were interested in flying ultralights over the Falls. Some recommended choppers, but I am glad we took the extra hassle to cross the Zambia border (we had to get a double entry Visa to Zimbabwe, but the expense was worth it and the transfers timely and great facilitators at the border). I don't particularly like heights, but was really looking forward to this activity. We went via Batoka Sky and we can't speak more highly of them. Both the pilots my wife and I had were professional and informative. This activity was truly the highlight of the trip. We went on the elephant back safari the next morning which we enjoyed, but we almost dropped it to repeat the ultra lights it was that fun!

They don't let you take a camera, but for another $20 they gave us a CD with over 100 photos from our flight which were outstanding. Getting the aerial view of the falls gave us a much better perspective of everything as we walked around the falls later on foot. I can't recommend this activity more!

1  Thank Jeff J
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The short microlight flight over Victoria Falls and the national park surrounding the Royal Livingstone Hotel was just right. A must-do for anyone wanting to see Victoria Falls. The CD is well worth it, too.