“Home's food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: absolutely stunning restaurant. From june 2012 also Guesthouse
Reviewed 29 July 2014

First of all I'm very exigent for Italian food....and I've to say that Olga's is a place where I would come back again. Good qualityItalian food. I tried the pizza; parmigiana is not really authentic receipt but good and well prepared, but...I strongly recommend the home made ravioli di zucca butter and sage...seemed my mother's. And in addition the outcomes of the restaurant and B&B support a children program. Such a great choice.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We had a good night there, the staff were friendly. However, when we went there were large bookings so as a table of 2 we weren't high on their priority list. The food was good, however we felt local game/cuisines are a better pick. We would still go back there but maybe not our first choice.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

During the 3 days in Livingston we ate at Olga's three times. I highly recommend the wood-fired pizzas! We ate breakfast one morning, crepes which were good but a small portion so would recommend something to eat in addition to it.

1  Thank ktakens
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I'm not a pizza person, but I ate here 2 out of of 4 nights I was in Livingstone. Partially b/c there aren't many other options, partially because the pizza at Olga's is great, and fast. I think I paid about $7 or $8 USD for a large pizza. The service is excellent. I found the staff to be very polite and attentive. They were also very honest. The price includes tip and they'd try to return the extra tip I left. Ha!

I'd definitely recommend this place if you're looking for dinner in Livingstone.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great pasta and pizza. Great prices, each pasta cost around 10 USD (60 kwacha) and small pizzas around 7 USD (40 kwacha). Definitely a quick and easy place to eat.

1  Thank Annabelle J