My girlfriend and I visited and had a really enjoyable stay, we are not fussy but like to be comfortable and found Maramba was all that and more!
It is very well situated, over looking the marimba river. The lodge has a warm and relaxing feel. The team were very friendly and extremely helpful, Thank you to you all.
Food was great, with good service. It is affordable and great quality
We were really happy with our stay and would visit again, will recommend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4km from The Victoria Falls, Maramba River Lodge provides a most attractive all-year-round base to access The Victoria Falls. Maramba River Lodge is situated in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park overlooking the Maramba River. The lodge is visited by the resident wildlife with elephant wandering through the grounds at certain times of the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Maramba River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maramba River Hotel Victoria Falls
- Maramba River Lodge Zambia/Victoria Falls