Reasonable close to Victoria falls and Livingstone. Chalet room was adequate for 3 adults. Pleasant garden. Restaurant has nice views over a river off shoot. Bar was comfortable and Bonaventure was a pleasant and competent barman. I left my wallet in a mini bus and the front desk staff were great in making phone calls etc which lead to me retrieving it intact. ( a rarity for Africa I must say!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4km from The Victoria Falls, Maramba River Lodge provides a most attractive all-year-round base to access The Victoria Falls. Maramba River Lodge is situated in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park overlooking the Maramba River. The lodge is visited by the resident wildlife with elephant wandering through the grounds at certain times of the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Maramba River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maramba River Hotel Victoria Falls
- Maramba River Lodge Zambia/Victoria Falls