We had a two night stay here and had originally booked for camping, but due to the rains we stayed in the safari tents. These were expensive and crammed in alongside each other. We found the staff welcoming and friendly, but as we did not eat in the restaurant we cannot comment on the food and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4km from The Victoria Falls, Maramba River Lodge provides a most attractive all-year-round base to access The Victoria Falls. Maramba River Lodge is situated in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park overlooking the Maramba River. The lodge is visited by the resident wildlife with elephant wandering through the grounds at certain times of the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Maramba River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maramba River Hotel Victoria Falls
- Maramba River Lodge Zambia/Victoria Falls