“Great Happy Hour”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rizotto Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Rizotto Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 144 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
lima
“Great Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great drink prices $5 wine/beer/ maritinis with wood fired pizzas. There are 4 types to choose from. Serve 2 people

Visited March 2014
1 Thank sket101

Lockport
“2nd visit, better than first.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit and service was well done by Charlie who was very accommodating and gracious. Greet staff was very pleasant as they were my first visit. Food was excellent but unfortunately we didn't have room dessert! Next time. Prices very reasonable.

“Just didn't cut it.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

We went to Rizottos with a party of 11. The restaurant itself is cozy and warm. Service was good. The food, overall was not. We wanted very badly to like this restaurant but it just did not cut it. 5 of our group had steaks in their order, 4 filets, one ribeye. All ordered medium rare. Only one came out medium rare. The others (all fillets) came out as follows - 2 med to med we'll, 1 med well, one very well done. However the server was great about it and very soon after informed had 3 new fillets out that were cooked correctly. (One person did not want a new filet.). My husband ordered a pasta dish that was just okay. My dish, shrimp and scallops was okay, not great but okay. Too much rizotto, not enough shrimp and scallops. I would not order it again. I do have to say, I think this place tries hard and has good intentions. Maybe we just hit them on a bad day. Unfortunately, with all the wonderful restaurant we have to choose from in Buffalo, we probably will not give them another try.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank RDelMonte
Victor, New York
“Pleasant but a little slow on service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Went here for my sister in laws birthday. The antipasti bar you get to choose from makes it like you are in Italy. All our meals were very good. I had the special squash ravioli with a lobster tail. Very tasty. The spaghetti dishes you can order half portions. The service was average. Our waitress seemed to forget us at times. It took a very long time to get our second bottle of wine, almost until we were done. In fairness to the waitress she heard us say we were there for a birthday and brought out a birthday cupcake complete with a candle! If you go request that the maitre d' does not come to your table. He stopped by ours and I got a huge quaff of cigarette smoke. I told him he should stop smoking,he said he doesn't. Thank god I was done with my meal it was that offensive! Later the chef came to our table and he was very nice. We had a nice time, if I lived in Buffalo I might go back but since I live 1.5 hrs away I most likely will not.

• Visited November 2013
Englewood
“Very nicely done menu and food for restaurant week”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

We decided to try it for restaurant week. The food was attractive and excellent, with the exception of the filet, which was dry and tasteless. I would go back, just not order steak.

• Visited October 2013