“Excellent service”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

4th of July late family dinner. Excellent service. Cobb salad was super fresh and grilled chicken very tasty. Zucchini ribbons were fried just right and dipping sauce not too spicy. Lamb burger wasn't cooked well enough for hubby but they made a fresh one right away and it was excellent. Soups are served in very small cups so if you are a soup lover skip this add on here. Good choice if you are staying at the Staybridge suites around the corner. Lots of beers to choose from and decor inside was like a "man cave" as one of our children noted. Overall a good pick out of a lot of restaurants on the main strip in town.

Amherst
“Amazing overall”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Very interesting and cozy atmosphere, wait staff very friendly and food was pretty good. Wasn't the absolute BEST food I've ever eaten, but quite substantial. Overall, my family and I were pleased with the experience.

Williamsville, New York
“Great Service, Food and Fun!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Brick House Tavern and Tap is a great place to go with friends. They have an excellent selection of beer and really delicious choices of appetizers and meals. I went with a group of friends for the second time and I was amazed by the excellent service! The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient! The prices are very reasonable as well. I thought the great service was a fluke the last time I was her, but once again several months later is fabulous again. Next time I won't wait so long to return. The outdoor patio is so great on a warm summer evening. They have high tables and long cushioned benches as well as tables. I can wait to return.

• Visited June 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Great food, unique atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here for a date night. We sat by the fireplace in a "couch booth." It was very comfortable. They also have a nice outdoor eating area. I tried the chicken meatballs that were made with blue cheese and Frank's hot sauce. Phenomenal! Our entire meal was very good, and the staff was great. I wouldn't say that its a family friendly restaurant, but a great place for date night or girls night out. They have happy hour specials too.

2 Thank Jessica H
Toronto,Ontariio
“If you like beer and good food, check it out”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

When cross border shopping, we enjoy the Brick House Tavern & Tap for the food and the excellent selection of beer. We have eaten at the restaurant about five times and have always been completely satisfied. The 18 year old son (who usually only comes shopping so that he can have a burger at Red Robin) has been very happy eating here. He was especially happy with the full rack of ribs! They were delicious and filling! The prices were exactly what I expected to pay.

• Visited May 2014